Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Another one inside a car Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on March-15-2005 at 1:08pm
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

www.panoramas.ch/panoramas/audi.aspx

With Photoshoped outside.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by smooth on March-16-2005 at 7:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Nice one Markus,

Looks sweet!

You should clean up the seam on the "B" pillar and it would be next to perfect.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by marktold on March-16-2005 at 8:17am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Smooth

Your are right, I really should do this. Will make a note, so when I get around I fix it :-)

Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by msb2002 on March-16-2005 at 4:23pm
View msb2002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by msb2002 Search   Visit msb2002's Homepage www   Quote msb2002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
msb2002
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-24-2002
97 Posts

Markus,

Looks real good.  So you added all the outside
stuff with Photoshop?  That looks real nice,
  I tried cars before but never liked the
outside looks.

Scott

Message posted by marktold on March-17-2005 at 10:18am
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Well its quite easy

a) Take the pano of the car to PS

b) Take any other outside pano you took

c) put the outside pano layer under the car pano layer

d) mask the windows

There you go. Now you can take any pano under the masked image of the car and you have new back ground in just 3 seconds.

Regards Markus

-------------

Message posted by marktold on March-17-2005 at 10:28am
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Here is a pano of someone using this way to add a ouside pano to a inside car shot.

The left door shows you the masking unfortunately but you get the idea

http://www.virtualemotion.com/gal2.aspx?language_id=2&n=19

Regards Markus

-------------

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-22-2005 at 2:57pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Another way to solve this problem is to cover the windows with a semi-transparent paper and light the windows (That is of course if you have the paper, want to go to the bother, have lighting available). This gives a smooth and consistant interior light and makes removeing the outside image very easy later in PS.

Markus.... very nice work.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by marktold on March-29-2005 at 8:34am
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

@phoenixrising

That's an excelent idea with the paper and the light. I keep that tip in mind next time I do a inside car pano.

Markus

-------------

Message posted by 360texas on March-31-2005 at 4:54pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Just thought I would mention.. that it works with room panoramas with bright windows.

Scroll down to middle page and find Mi Hotelito at Maroma Beach ...  The two rooms turned out sort of good.  I know I could do better.

The El Dorado Seaside Suites ALMOST had a window burn out issue at the lounge.  Fortunately we did not have to do exterior replacements.

All the El Dorado Seaside, Mi Hotel and Playa Maroma Beach panoramas were done recently while on photo shoot in Cancun Mexico.  We used Canon 20d Raw and Sigma 8, converted to TIF's tweaked in Photoshop, then adapted to java, QTVR, and Flash.

While we used alternate stitching software, we did confirm that all these can be efficently stitched with PW4.

http://360texas.com/services/hotel/2004/index.htm

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on April-11-2005 at 3:01pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Nice work Dave, looks like your setup and workflow are going well and producing good work.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register