Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Hochfelden, Switzerland Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on July-19-2005 at 11:43am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts
www.panoramas.ch/hochfelden

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by RuddersUK on July-19-2005 at 7:39pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
VERY nice!

Message posted by mediaPix on July-21-2005 at 8:35am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hi Mark

Could you send some of them lovely blue skies to the UK. Great detail and crisp sharp images.

I've Just bought the D70s and Sigma lens and are about to order the agnos head any chance you could give me some setting for the nodal point on the head so I can minimise the time setting it up.

Regards

mediaPix

Message posted by yowsiang on July-21-2005 at 10:25pm
View yowsiang's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by yowsiang Search   Quote yowsiang Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
yowsiang
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-08-2002
58 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by marktold on July-19-2005
www.panoramas.ch/hochfelden

Hi Marktold,

The panos are really amazing. is it a 6 shots + T +B? with Panoweaver 4.00?

yowsiang

Message posted by marktold on July-25-2005 at 11:19am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

@ruddersUK

Thanks

@mediaPix

Blue skyes. No problem. Just send me 3000 pound and I will deliver you to blue skyes. delivering blue skies to you can take some time but can be done. Send 6000 pound and I garantee you will have blue skyes within 24 month. Otherwise full money back :-)

Ask Dave from Texas for sunshine. I have been doing this for years and it works. Sometimes he does the rain dance too, but thats not to bad.

@yowsiang

All shots done 4 shots

Regards Markus

I found my nodelponint by the old 360texas battery test. And for me it seams the golden ring on the sigma seems to be correct.

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by 360texas on August-03-2005 at 5:32pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Yes,  I regularly provide Texas blue sky and sunshine for anyone that asks... we have a new method for electronically delivering it.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register