Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: New restaurant and bar photos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sparrowhawk360 on January-12-2006 at 10:17am
View sparrowhawk360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sparrowhawk360 Search   Quote sparrowhawk360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sparrowhawk360
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-20-2005
26 Posts
More a work in progress...

http://www.the360co.com/virtual_tours_gallery/virtual_tour_harvey_nichols.htm

We're reworking the content and there's some slight ghosting on this gallery but we're quite proud of the results.

We've had trouble with the nodal point but are gradually getting there.

Message posted by 360texas on January-20-2006 at 11:22am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Sparrow,

I did take a look at your work. On the images where I could tilt full down and see the tripod head.. you could see the mismatches. I think your slight ghosting is caused by the nodal point offset.  At the moment I could not tell if you are ahead or behind the exact postion.  You might consider trying to get it exactly on point within 1 mm. Yes it is that critical.

What type of camera/ lens and panorama head are you using to create your panoramas?

Also are you adjusting your camera white balance for the lighting type in the scene?  Not setting the camera will produce flourescents create green/blue images.  Incandescent or Tungsten setting will produce red/ orange images.  

Where you have MIXed light sources like natural light from outside windows, incandescent from table lamps and  flourescent lighting in overhead ceilings, suggest using a piece of white printer paper - point your camera to the paper on the floor [reflecting all light sources] and have your camera "Learn reflected White" under the White balance camera menu option.  BESURE TO RESET the white balance when you move to another room with different lighting.

You should be proud of your images on your web site.  Very professional.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register