Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: First 360 tour project Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ozdog on July-12-2006 at 11:17pm
View ozdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ozdog Search   Quote ozdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ozdog
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
February-12-2006
7 Posts

Hey guys, just wanted to share my first proper project incorporating my new found 360 degree tours and web development.  An individual listing for some real estate friends of mine for a very nice property.

http://www.10stives.com

Tell me what you think.  All feedback appreciated.

ozdog

-------------
Just starting out, loving every minute :)

Message posted by smooth on July-13-2006 at 3:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

ozdog,

Mate I'm a little confused. Where are the tours? I see a tiny little pano on the home page and that is it! The hyperlink to virtual tour and photo tour point to your local "C" drive.

Also the text/font used for the price looks like 31.1 million not $1.1 million at the screen resolution I'm running.

Also with all that flash you need to add the I.E javascript fix to make the page display correctly and not be a clicking marathon.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by ozdog on July-13-2006 at 7:01pm
View ozdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ozdog Search   Quote ozdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ozdog
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
February-12-2006
7 Posts

Beauty, thanks for the tips smooth, appreciate them.  Fixed the links, and the dollar sign, just made the layer a few pixels higher to see the bottom of the dollar.  What is the I.E. javascript fix?  Is that to fix the borders around the flash components so one does not have to click the page to activate any of the links in the component?

ozdog

-------------
Just starting out, loving every minute :)

Message posted by smooth on July-14-2006 at 1:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

ozdog,

The javascript fix for "any" browser plug-in I.E: Flash, Java, Quicktime removes the "Click to Activate" rubbish that now happens with Internet Explorer.

Dave started a thread and the answer on how to fix in this thread

It is something you should implement as your site has a lot of flash movies running and the navigation menu.

I see the improvement to the $ symbol and it is much clearer now. Your tour also now shows.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Crafty on July-14-2006 at 4:01am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

HI Ozdog

Just a couple of points - very good for your first tour and much better than my first. 2 things stand out for me though. I think you need to check your white balance settings for the indoor shots - they do seem to have that yellow cast indicative of tungsten/halogen lighting. If you shot in RAW you can change this without reshooting. Second minor point all the thumbnails work except DECK. When I click on this nothing happens. Its also a bit confusing where the link is at first - I was trying to click the blue "virtual Tour" text then the small arrow. You seem to have a heading of Tours photo and virtual but no link in the following paragraph. Maybe a second additional link would work well - but thats probably me just being stupid.

All in all though well done!

Crafty

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register