Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: for your comments Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vilmer on September-20-2006 at 11:08pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I finally got the canon 10d + peleng out for a test in the park. See here . Your comments will be appriciated.
I resized them to 4000*2000, using Web Presenter Pro. Saved the jpg's at quality 8, and used the pure player pro (java). You can watch fullscreen by hovering the questionmark and clicking the arrows button.
Chau
Vilmer

Message posted by smooth on September-21-2006 at 2:02am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Vilmer,

Your images are looking good. They are a little soft and could use a little sharpening. You should also consider limiting the tilt in the Immervision viewer. Going upside down is silly and somewhat annoying.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Crafty on September-21-2006 at 4:04am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Hi Vilmer
Looks very nice except I too am not a fan of going upside down! The only thing I noticed was there was a blank screen for quite a while before anything happened. The progress bar appeared after about 10 seconds and shot straight to the end and the pano appeared. Whilst I know to expect to wait, the general public may well have given up by then.
Nice images though, especially the full screen!
Crafty

Message posted by vilmer on September-21-2006 at 11:12am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Smooth and Crafty,
Thanks for the comments, the sickening rollercoaster effect is gone, the preload screen is fixed, the activation sh*t is fixed, thank you Mustang Lex and later today I will apply some sharpening.
I will add later a pano which still has the tripod . I guess I found the lens' g-spot within 1 hour.:-)
I will search the forum for the best sharpening tool.
Btw I used 4+t photos, shot raw at iso100, shuttertime depending on the light, and later finetuned it in the raw importer in cs2.
Chau,
Vilmer

ps, the dot com domain's DNS is broken again.

Message posted by mgora1 on October-10-2006 at 11:47pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

It appears now that the sharpening has been a bit overdone. 

The images are shot well and alignment is good.  The only thing I might suggest is raising your tripod height.  When we shoot scenes where the top of the image is higher than 20' we have found that setting the tripod at at least 5'10" tends to provide a better perspective.  Just my .02.

Keep up the good work.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register