Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Irish Pub - Florida Panhandle Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hawkaye007 on July-02-2008 at 12:29am
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

This is my first commercial shoot after upgrading to a Nikon D200 with the 10.5 lens.  I'm semi-happy with it, but client so far is very happy with it.  Have more tweaking to do on the shots, such as bracketing next time and shooting in RAW I suppose.  No bracketing or raw shot for this tour.  Lots of photoshop work required to remove bar rags, trash cans, blurred employees in certain scenes, as well as editing an overhead light to "on" that was burned out.  What do you all think so far?  This is the url: http://www.Our360World.com/Tours/mcguires_pcola/  There is also a scripted link at http://www.our360world.com/virtual_tours/vt.htm that will open the tour in a "fitted" window (prefered viewing method).  Thanks for the input. 

Oh, and before anyone says anything, want to address the strongly tinted colors of the scenes, well, that's the way it IS inside.  A lot of the bulbs in the ceilings are a pinkish bulb, and all the wood and flooring (mostly) is of a dark red color.  Guess the guest see the world through "rose tinted glasses" without having to wear any.  Not sure how things appear after a couple of pints of green irish stout.

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-02-2008 at 9:32am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Great tour Don. Love the way you take the viewer on a tour of the pub. A little Irish background music would be nice. I really like the skin and how you have the glow from the pot of gold on the movie. I can why the client is happy.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by pixelator on July-02-2008 at 12:07pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Awesome tour Hawkaye!

Did you use TW 3 to produce the tour? If so how did you get the movement on the outside of the pub? Where do if find this setting or do I have to code it? Just upgraded to TW 3 so it is very new to me.

Did you tell them the cost of the pano would be all the bills hanging in the place

Again very nice pano.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-02-2008 at 1:02pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Pixel, all you have to do in TW3 is make a new movie. Click on "Movie REC", copy the movie, paste a new movie and then change the settings to where ever you want the movie to go. You can make it do anything you want in the new movie. You also have to make the new movie the default movie. It's something to play around with, have some fun with it before you try to get serious.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by pixelator on July-02-2008 at 3:26pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Thanks Jerry,

I'll take a closer look at it this evening.

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on July-03-2008 at 12:33pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

Jerry & Pixel:  Thank you for the kind words, always willing to share information and ideas.

Jerry: No background music on the VT due to it being a pop-up window, and there will be looping background music on the actual web page, didn't want a cocophany of background noise.

Pixel: Jerry is correct, when using a new movie, you are limited only by your imagination as far as the visual 'narrative' goes. Rather than strictly a horizontal 360, you have the option of zooming in and out and moving up and down during the movie, using keyframes as reference. And yes, this was done with the latest versions of the software from EP.  Utilizing *.png's is also great for the skins and navigation.  I'm really enjoying this version and eagerly awaiting the next version (bugs and all).

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register