Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Blue Ridge Parkway Area North Carolina Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on August-13-2008 at 3:08pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Spent the morning putting together some panos that have layed on the hard drive for quite some time. Actually some of the very first panos I ever shot.

The one of Blowing Rock was shot with the lens hood still attached (ooops) Can't believe I was able to salvage it into what it is.

Thanks for looking,
Pixel

Blue Ridge Parkway Area

Message posted by smooth on August-13-2008 at 3:36pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Gee, I remember helping with the Price-Lake panorama and pretty sure I had seen Thunder Hill version once before also. You certainly have made progress over your time on the forum.

What a great location.

Great to see more offerings in the gallery section also.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-13-2008 at 4:20pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Nice job Pixel. There's another customer for you, NC parks, recreation and tourism.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by pixelator on August-13-2008 at 4:24pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Yepper Smooth you have seen and worked on both tours

With this forum I have made a little bit of progress over the years.

The location is about an hour and a half up the road, very relaxing.

There is one thing I am still in need of help of, layer masking.

I am planning on doing some tuition work with you in the very near future on this. While on vacation two weeks ago, I done a couple of panos of the fishing pier. The first one that I done the gentleman fishing had moved and showed up twice in the tour. Looks like he is standing next to himself. Need to remove one of him. I read in my latest popular photography I can achieve this with layer mask in photoshop. Just need to get with you to learn how it is done using Photomatix and Easypano products along with photoshop.

The tour that turned out half way decent can be seen HERE

I know that it's not of quality and not sure what happened? I do know that the wind was HOWLING. Take a look at the flag atop the second level...

I'll throw the other one together so you can see what I need to accomplish.

Thanks for the comments, greatly appreciated
Pixel

Message posted by pixelator on August-13-2008 at 4:28pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on August-13-2008
Nice job Pixel. There's another customer for you, NC parks, recreation and tourism.

Thanks Jerry.

I just told my wife that very thing this morning after publishing the tours. Spend the days driving along the parkway and shooting panos    what an awesome job that would be.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register