Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 10 Years of Panowork Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on November-13-2008 at 2:44am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Here is something to lough about

http://www.marktold.com/2/images/quicktimevr.mov my very first pano.

Shot with a sony video cam

Yes we have come a long way to were we are today.

Markus

www.flash-panoramas.com

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by 360texas on November-14-2008 at 2:06pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Actually it is rather good considering the camera and equipment you were using.

Bit fuzzy and tiny window... back then we all were experimenting

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by pixelator on November-14-2008 at 9:04pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Much improvement from your first to the Bell 430.

I have to ask about the Bell 430, were you air born when doing the pano or add the scenery in post? I have access to airplanes and would love to add some type of scenery instead of pulling the shades down. I can not get air born so that option is out for me.

I noticed the logo also included a Falcon, what types of aircraft are in their fleet?

Nice stuff, especially one who loves aviation.

Message posted by marktold on November-19-2008 at 2:50am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Dear Pixelator

No I was not air born. Think about how hard it would be to get it somehow stable. Not even to mention to ask the pilots do get invisible.

Another chopper shot that clearly was not taken in the air http://www.marktold.com/panoramas/galerie/small.aspx?T=f&pano=heli_01_small.swf

Concerning the Falcon here is a shot http://www.marktold.com/panoramas/galerie/small.aspx?T=f&pano=falcon2000_small.swf 

I think its a falcon2000 at least this is what I named the pano when I shot it :-)

So bottom line is. Take your shuts on the ground with the shades open and put some work in in postproduction. It is not only more convenient but also cheaper then get the birds in the air just for taking panos in shacky envirement.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by pixelator on November-19-2008 at 10:42pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Thanks Marcus

You do have a point about not being very stable while airborne. Your stills that you used in the windows came from being airborne though. Did you take these or purchase them?

Mine would look pretty stupid if I just used ground stills.

Looks like it might be a 2000, nice work!

Regards Matt

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register