Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: My first TW3.0 tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Vince on February-22-2009 at 4:34pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Title just about says it all.

See it here.

I enabled full screen on this one, but won't be offering the option to clients until I can upgrade to a DSLR. I like the TW3.0 interface better then TW1.3, but still ran into a few "oops" moments (like forgetting that changes I made to the scene properties wouldn't show up until I deleted and then re-pasted the default movie )

Big thanks to Joe for putting up with lots of e-mails and silly questions I had about the upgrade.

Vince

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-22-2009 at 6:52pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Nice tour Vince. I like the way you have the loading screen as part of the tour, it threw me at first. Nice skin also.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2009 at 12:50am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Good to see your work with Tourweaver 3 Vince.

Hopefully with this you can earn more money and upgrade your camera and lens and really show your work of to it's best. Not that you are doing a bad job with the Coolpix! It just suffers when fullscreen (even more so on a high res 24" HD monitor)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mhc1 on March-18-2009 at 10:15am
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Yes- DSLR will be a great improvement.

Can you tell me how you got the loading window running ?
Mine everytime displays the "Easypano Logo" - I on TW3 Standard, as your tour is too.

Thanks.
Mike
http://www.360de.de

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by Vince on March-18-2009 at 10:20am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Hi Mike,
I have TW3 "Pro", not standard. You cannot change the loading window in the standard edition.

Vince

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register