Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Laos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by timmy34 on July-03-2009 at 1:28pm
View timmy34's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by timmy34 Search   Visit timmy34's Homepage www   Quote timmy34 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
timmy34
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-03-2009
3 Posts
Hi Guys,
This has taken me ages to finish but now its done, I'd like to show it of. Still a few bugs lurking around

www.unbelievablelaos.com

-------------
Virtual tours

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-07-2009 at 7:21pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Very nice tours but the only problem I had was trying to figure out how to navigate the site to get to the tours. As a VT person I knew I had to look around for them but I think a lay person would never find them and just give up. There is no real indication that a VT is even present. I just assumed it had to have some if you posted it here.
There is to much great information there to let it go to waste. IMHO I would make it very easy for people to navigate to the VT's.
Please be assured that my comments are all positive and your site is to good to not be fully utilizied.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register