Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: TW 5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on December-24-2009 at 7:26am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Here' a little real estate tour I put together for a local real estate agent:

http://www.360digitalpics.com/idx1699418/360D_idx1699418.html

Does anyone know if there is a way to write some html code to make the tour open up in a fully expanded web page, so the user doesn't have to maximize the window upon starting the tour?'

Comments welcome...

Thanks,

Rob

Message posted by smooth on January-04-2010 at 10:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Rob,

I guess you are wondering why no replies?
Mate, the tour doesn't load. Loader bar gets to 49% and that's it.

I thought maybe it was only me, so I waited for others to reply. But since they haven't I though I would mention it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-04-2010 at 12:02pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Don't have an answer for you but it open just fine for me. I also looked at the day you posted it and it worked fine.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-04-2010 at 5:35pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
It opened for me too but I have had some issues lately on firefox where the progress meter gets stuck. I usually have to delete the cache from the last hour and reload and it will work. I don't use IE much.

Nice tour. Makes me think I should start going full screen from the start.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by Rob63 on January-04-2010 at 9:52pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks for the replies.  It opens fine for me on IE 7.0.6200...

I just got Adobe CS 4 and Adobe Flash, so hope to learn both of those programs and produce some more custom skins this year.

Smooth, I may hire you for help again this Spring, once my business picks up again. Do you use Adobe Flash and CS 4?  Maybe you can teach me some stuff

Rob

Message posted by smooth on January-05-2010 at 2:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hi Rob,

Finally I got your tour to download using another browser.
Mate, I'm not well trained on Adobe Flash but I fuddle my way through. Photoshop CS4 I use daily.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by virtualsv on January-09-2010 at 4:38am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Tour looks great loaded the fist day you uploaded tour, just haven't had time to reply.

I love the clean look, looks great.

I would do something with the logo, maybe have it blend it with the background of the top portion or have it fade in.

What resolution are you exporting at?
I was using a width of 4000 because I could keep images under 1mb but I have found that 5000x2500 looks the best and I can keep those images under 1.3 mb per image.

The bottom cap doesn't blend in smoothly with the pano, looks a little pix elated, is the cap in PNG? Try to stay away from GIF that is a common problem with GIF.

The last thing is the color of the mute button doesn't match your color scheme.

I hope this helps but the tour looks great!

Miguel

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Rob63 on January-09-2010 at 11:02am
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with everything you are saying.

I've been using 4000x2000 images - the exterior images are usually around 1.5 to 2MB in size depending on trees and such.  The interior images are usually between 700kb and 1.2 MB in size.  I'll have to try the 5000x2500 if I can get the compression right.

Yeah, I need to work on the tripod cap.  I've spent more time working on my photo skills (still need work ) now I need to work on creating buttons, skins, tripod caps...etc...

Thanks,

Rob

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register