Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Examples with embedded Videos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on January-04-2010 at 9:56pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I'm working on one now.  Hope to have it done tomorrow with a short video clip of a water feature.  One thing I noticed is you can't mute the master soundtrack without also muting the video sound - bummer.  Looks like I'll have to put audio on individual scenes to avoid this.  Also have noticed that the auto play feature on the video causes the movie to just keep playing after you shut the movie window.  May have to turn a ticket in on that and see if Easypano can fix it.

Rob

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-07-2010 at 5:14pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I'm pretty sure the video stops playing when you close the pop up that contains it. This was a problem for me too and then the latest build seems to have fixed it. I'm sure as TW matures some of the more user friendly features will come out such as muting the video sound track and not all sound tracks. (hopefully)

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by GeKu on January-12-2010 at 11:07am
View GeKu's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GeKu Search   Visit GeKu's Homepage www   Quote GeKu Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GeKu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
January-12-2010
5 Posts

The video stops playing when you close the pop-up. When you open the pop-up again the video continues playing from where it had stopped. When you play the video till the end , close the pop-up.., open the pop-up again, the video does not play because it has stopped at its last frame and did not rewind.

I solved this to ad a progressbar, but I think it would be better to have buttons with actions like: stop video,  play video, rewind video.

You can try this in my Virtual Tour (Sorry.., its only in Dutch, but I'm sure you will find the hotspots with the video)www.panoramafullscreen.nl/woudagemaal/woudagemaal.htm

I would like the video to start automatically from the beginning after you have opened the pop-up, but I did not find any solution for that. I hope you can help?

Gerard

-------------
www.gerardkuster.nl

Message posted by smooth on January-12-2010 at 11:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Compile your video with a "wrapper" that has controllers.
I personally use Flash Video Studio 3 from www.increditools.com where you have multiple wrappers to choose from along with .swf or .flv output options.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-12-2010 at 7:57pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
GeKu, I love that tour!
Smooth, great idea on that "wrapper" idea. I'll give it a try. I have a major deadline this Friday for a demonstration and I know they are going to have a problem with not being able to rewind easily.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by GeKu on January-13-2010 at 3:49pm
View GeKu's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GeKu Search   Visit GeKu's Homepage www   Quote GeKu Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GeKu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
January-12-2010
5 Posts

Hi Smooth,

About Flash Video Studio 3.0:  Do you get the progressbar as a skin and the video as a  FLV file separate.., or will it be one FLV file (Progressbar+Videomovie). ?

(Sorry.., I tried my best English)

Gerard

-------------
www.gerardkuster.nl

Message posted by smooth on January-13-2010 at 11:47pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hello Gerard,

Sorry I'm not totally sure I understand.
Better to download the trial version and test for yourself.

I think what you are asking is if the progress bar is separate with the .flv version?

You get 1) .swf with skin (wrapper/container) and 2) .flv of your movie. If you just use .swf output you get one file only the .swf

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by GeKu on January-14-2010 at 3:20pm
GeKu
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
January-12-2010
5 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Yes that's what I wanted to know. Thanks for you advice and the link to FlashVideoStudio3. I made a .swf movie and this looks good. But now I got another problem with Tourweaver 5.0 Pro. When I put my .swf in a PopupWindow and when I close this PopupWindow the music of the .swf movie does not stop. This might be a BUG in Tourweaver, because I saw the same problem in a Virtual Tour in the Gallery of Easypano.

Go to Tourweaver 5.00 Virtual Tour Gallery: Exhibition Virtual tour; scene movie-center, and press the hotspot for the PopupWindow with the video.

http://www.easypano.com/Gallery/Tourweaver500/nanhui/TourWeaver_nanhui.html

When you close the PopupWindow the music does not stop.

I have reported this also to Easypano.

Regards, Gerard

-------------
www.gerardkuster.nl

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-14-2010 at 6:50pm
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
In a previous build of TW5 the .flv files would not stop either but that is now fixed. I hope they can get the .swf files to stop when closed soon. I never did get time to play with flash video studio yet. Had I done so and inserted the .swf I would have been very disappointed. I'm showing a tour with TW5 to a big client in less than 24 hours. I'm hoping for the best.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on January-14-2010 at 11:16pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by thedhgroup on January-14-2010
I'm showing a tour with TW5 to a big client in less than 24 hours. I'm hoping for the best.

We are wishing you the best.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register