Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: Update to KGI Virtual Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on February-09-2010 at 5:14pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
The tour itself is very nice. The issues I see, as a V/T guy, is it took a little long to load. The initial load bar is covering some of the text. I personally think there are to many "things" on the viewing screen. I would suggest moving most if not all of the navigation buttons off of the viewing screen. Other that those few small things I think it is great, the voice over is very good quality as is the photography.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by willie on February-09-2010 at 7:15pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi

Nice photography. I have a 8Mb broadband down link and the tour took about 38 seconds to load which I think is too long to wait. In my opinion, I thought there was too much clutter on screen and the voice over seemed a little distorted. The rotation speed was fine on the first pano but increased when the next scene displayed during the tour. When you click on a pano and stop the rotation, I cant see how to resume the tour as there isnn't a play button. The voiceover could be enhanced with a little background music. I dont mean to criticise but rather to only offer my opinion. I know that you have done a fair amount of work to get it this far and my points are really quality tweaks.Good luck.

Message posted by smooth on February-10-2010 at 1:41pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Miguel,

I downloaded and viewed yesterday and it took only 24 seconds from click to fully functioning view via my very slow by International standards 1.5mbps connection.

It can come down to the host server.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-10-2010 at 7:00pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I viewed it again and it took about 25 seconds to load this time, not bad. I see you did clean up the viewer, much better. The only problem I saw this time is the very first scene is zoomed in to far. It appears to be "sliding" across the viewer instead of turning like the other scenes do.
PS: I agree with Willie above, I think you need a "auto play" button. There is no way to resume the movie if it is interrupted.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-19-2010 at 7:34pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Looks like you've got it now. You had it centered before but it's not now.
Great job, I know you put a lot of time into this tour.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register