Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: My First Tourweaver 5.0 Pro Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maxxnas on April-26-2010 at 1:24pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

I've been using Tourweaver since version 1.3 so I'm not new to this.  This is the first time however that I'm using 5.0 Pro.  I do have several issues with the new software but overall I think the tour came out ok.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.nastudios.com/virtual/timberidge.html

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-26-2010 at 2:33pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Very nice, quality photography. Are you shooting brackets? What gear?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by maxxnas on April-26-2010 at 2:52pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Thanks Jerry!  No brackets.  We were on a limited time there so these were shot in RAW on a Canon EOS 5D  w/ Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye with an Absolute 360 Precision Head.    Tripod of choice is the ProMaster T525P Carbon Fiber w/ ProMaster SystemPro Superlite Ball Head 3. 

The regular photography on the SlideShow was shot with the new Canon EOS 5D Mark II w/  EF 16-35mm f/2.8 II USM and a Sony DSC-R1 <-- an oldie but a personal favorite of mine.

-------------

www.nastudios.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-26-2010 at 5:44pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Just was looking at your "flip book"on your website of the golf course. Very nice, what program do you use for that? I did one of a house some time back and don't remember the program I used!

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by maxxnas on April-27-2010 at 1:50am
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Jerry,

You can get a pretty nice flipbook here....

http://page-flip.com/

Message posted by lafecto on April-28-2010 at 12:37pm
View lafecto's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lafecto Search   Visit lafecto's Homepage www   Quote lafecto Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lafecto
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
August-09-2007
37 Posts

Congratulations

It's very good. More it's excellent!

What software did you use to do the floor plan? (smartdraw?)

And if you don't mine to share, what is your settings for the canon 15mmf2.8 ? Because I'm thinking to buy one of that (it's much more sharp), I'm currently use the sigmma 8mm, and for that I use f8, manual focus to infinite, and I do 4 around, with 8 above, no top, no bottom, beacuse I always put a cap to hide the tripod.

Thanks.

-------------
Regards
Luis

Message posted by maxxnas on April-28-2010 at 3:26pm
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Thank You Luis,

I use Punch Software Home and Landscape Design Suite (newest version)

With the Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 I do 6 images around plus top, no bottom, manual focus to infinite.  I know the lens costs a little more but from personal experience it's worth the money to stick with the Canon lenses.

Bob

-------------

www.nastudios.com

Message posted by lafecto on April-29-2010 at 1:15pm
View lafecto's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lafecto Search   Visit lafecto's Homepage www   Quote lafecto Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lafecto
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
August-09-2007
37 Posts

Thanks four your reply.

About the settings of the lense: what aperture do you use (F?)?

-------------
Regards
Luis

Message posted by maxxnas on April-30-2010 at 8:10am
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
Luis,

That all depends on the area you are shooting. In full manual mode this is normally adjusted initially before the first shot is taken. I later adjust all my values in a RAW editor to get the results I want. cheers

-------------

www.nastudios.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register