Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Model Home VT Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maxxnas on May-28-2011 at 11:30pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Making the best of a rather dark model home situation.  In the past I use to create custom controls in flash for full screen mode.  This was the first time I published using a full screen of main window.  I really like that feature.  Also the occasional lens flare is always nice to have.

enjoy!

http://www.parkwoodhomesnj.com/virtual.html

Bob

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by leescott on May-29-2011 at 5:55pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Very nice and very clean tour. Nice usage of the flares.  Did you design the Help files in PS it is nice clear and the text is very crisp. I really enjoyed the tour

Thanks Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by VRtour.nl on May-30-2011 at 10:19am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Very nice tour. I do like this design.

Thanks,

Harry

Message posted by leescott on May-30-2011 at 4:18pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Bob  I really love the design would you mind if I used it.

I Like EP's designs but yours is very elagant, crisp and not to busy

If not that's OK as well

Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by maxxnas on June-01-2011 at 3:09am
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
Thanks Guys!

Lee,

Yes. The help graphic was designed in PS. As far as the design goes...there are many extremely creative designs out there by the forum members.

While I do not share my work with others, I post to this gallery to show other users what you can do with Tourweaver and a little creativity.

The overall design is quite simple. I try to keep my designs clean and user friendly. This particular layout can easily be created on Tourweaver with a little effort.

Bob

-------------

www.nastudios.com

Message posted by leescott on June-02-2011 at 3:58pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Bob
Thanks

Take a look at this tour ...
I went to work in CS5 and learned a great deal (you were my inspiration )
I built my own Help file based on your style and added some things to make it unique
Let me know what you think
My Latest Tour

-------------
----

Message posted by maxxnas on June-14-2011 at 2:36pm
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
Nice job Lee. Glad to hear I inspired you! Some things I noticed....

Your buttons aren't true .pngs. That is why you see the dark corner pieces on them. Instead of screen capturing my existing buttons, try making them from scratch in CS5.

Start by making a square 16px x 16px with rounded edges and simply add your symbols to it. Make sure to save them as a .png with transparency. This will give you that clean edge.

After creating them, you can simply fill the square with a different color thus creating the "over state" of your buttons. <-- Thats the other thing you are missing.

I would also like to see you use arrows on your linking tours instead of hands. The hands can be a little misleading especially since they over-state is the same hand (graphic)

Keep up the great work Lee!

Bob
nas

-------------

www.nastudios.com

Message posted by leescott on June-14-2011 at 3:31pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Bob,

Thanks for the suggestions I am getting the hang of CS5 now because of you [;)] I don't know why I didn't tackle it before, But I will fix those and I'll work on the link icons to...

Have a Blessed Day

Lee

-------------
----

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register