Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery

Subject Topic: 360 Hong Kong Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jeremy on September-07-2004 at 11:43pm
View jeremy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeremy Search   Visit jeremy's Homepage www   Quote jeremy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeremy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
July-04-2004
29 Posts

Before anything, I would like to say thank you to all buddies here who help me and teach me before. Speacially to Smooth, thank you very much for your great help so far.  Million Thanks.

With helps from smooth, my web site is ready for visit at:
http://www.360.hk

PLEASE feel free to provide any comment.  As a beginnier, I really need more comments to improve myself.  Thanks a lot.

Message posted by VT360 on September-08-2004 at 12:39pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Hey Jer, How long have you been doing tours for?

I agree, Smooth is very resourceful...along with many many of the forum members here. Cheers to all!

The website is very good. All seems to be working "smoothly"...lol pun. ..except for the contact form. is not submitting.

Advice: Perhaps you can develop a  link exchange with some tourism websites in HK so they can link to your site. They'll benefit because they'll show prospective tourist some nice attractions you have filmed.

Or you can sell them the tours for a low fee and put them on their site.

Message posted by jeremy on September-08-2004 at 1:31pm
View jeremy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeremy Search   Visit jeremy's Homepage www   Quote jeremy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeremy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
July-04-2004
29 Posts

Hi VT360,

The Contact form is now working, thanks for reminder. 

I start asking my first question on this forum on July 4: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=638&SearchPagePosition=1&search=jeremy&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Then Wait for one month to get my pano head from Agnos and EC9. Start shooting pic by 2 weeks and get the site done by 1 week.

Without you guys' help in this forum, I think it might take forever to complete.

Link exchange with government took me lots of time, they need me to fill in lots of documents.  I might say this is the hardest part in my project so far. 

Message posted by smooth on September-08-2004 at 4:45pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jeremy,

Great to see your site finally up!

You have done a very nice job. As for the help, I'm glad I could. You asked very politely and aways listened and improved. For me the pleasure is seeing your results. Great job!

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register