Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Coolpix 4500 QT Fullscreen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on September-22-2004 at 2:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Here is a panorama I did the other day using my Nikon Coolpix 4500 fitted with FC-E8 Fisheye with Agnos MrotatorA Panohead.

The reason for it was to test out fullscreen possibilities using a small 4 MP camera.

Displayed fullscreen with Quicktime.

Click to view

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on September-22-2004 at 3:45am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi Smooth

Very impressive full screen tour. I am a keen amature and only use PTV to show tours. I would be greatful to learn how to produce tours QT, are there any tutorials? I use the same camera/lens as you.

Terry

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2004 at 4:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Terry,

Mate, the first thing you need to do is get yourself a copy of Panocube from www.panoshow.com/panocube.htm  it is available free but it is well worth buying the "plus" version. (Panocubeplus)

To use this program you will need to have Panotools installed (Free) as Panocube uses PTStitcher (a required element)

It is pretty easy to use once you have them installed correctly. Worth reading the forum at www.panoshow.com/wwwboard/

Once you get that far I will help you with the HTML adjustments you might require. If you get stuck along the way just email me and I will do my best.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on September-22-2004 at 7:28am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi Smooth

Thank you - I have stretched to the $13 for the plus version - just waiting for authorisation before I can download. You mention Panotools, I have tried visiting panotools.com but seem to get only example pano's? is there a specific address.

Terry

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2004 at 8:02am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Download from here (Windows Version)

Visit here to learn more

Be sure to install directly to your "C" drive do the same with Panocube Plus.

The program does not like "spaces" so you cannot place in "Documents and Settings" because of file path spaces. if it was "documentsandsettings" or "documents_and_settings" it would have been OK but it isn't! You also because of this reason cannot drop a shortcut on your desktop using WindowsXP.

Easiest just to have them both on your C drive in the root directory.

When you wish to "hyperlink/hotspot" your .mov's you will need to visit the www.panoshow.com/panolink for the next piece of software.

All the best, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on September-22-2004 at 8:24am
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Cheers Smooth -

Still waiting for panocube plus.

Terry

-------------
Terry

Message posted by VT360 on September-22-2004 at 10:21am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey Smooth,

I clicked on the link above for your 4.5 full demo but I'm getting "this page cannot be found". 

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2004 at 11:05am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by VT360 on September-22-2004

hey Smooth,

I clicked on the link above for your 4.5 full demo but I'm getting "this page cannot be found". 

Try again my sites were down a little earlier on for server maintenance.

You may also try Ctrl+F5 if you get the same error.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on September-28-2004 at 5:10pm
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi Smooth

Down loaded the software directly to the C drive as you said, but I am a little confused and must be missing something. I assumed that I would couble click the programme on the C drive, but all I get is a DOS screen? Not sure where to go from here. 

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on September-28-2004 at 10:00pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Terry,

You DO NOT double click on it. There is NO pretty GUI it is all scripts.

The first thing it should ask is where is PTScripter? You first drag and drop the PTScripter icon on top of Panocubeplus. This way it learns the location path.

Place the panorama image into the same folder and then drag it on top of the Panocubeplus icon and wait for the result.

You modify the "Script.txt" should you wish to make changes or add/delete features. Aways keep a copy of the original script elsewhere on your computer for reference.

Reading the instructions (script instructions) supplied with the program will also help.

It can be a little confusing to start with but once your on top of it your will be right. Ask when your stuck!

Regards, Smooth

PS: I just made a little tutorial that should help you can view it here

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register