Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Gallery
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: PTViewer.exe PANO TOUR SAMPLE Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on January-24-2005 at 10:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi,

Got to playing with Helmut Dersch's PTViewer.exe and learnt a bit on the way.

The main feature's are

• NO JAVA REQUIRED
  • Executable file

This means you can email the file or place it on a CD or place it on your (your customers) site for download. Now I know this is similar to Virtual Tour .exe only it seems to work with almost all PTViewer functions.

My first sample is download-able from here

Note: This is a two pano tour with pop up hot spots. Toggle with your "space Bar" or use the "Hotspot" bullseye on the menu bar.

Comments appreciated - Bug reports etc.
One thing I couldn't figure out is why it screws up the colour of my loading progress bar? I tried RGB and Hex to no avail I seem to remember an other process (only I can't remember if you get my drift!)

Regards,
Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-23-2005 at 8:08am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there smooth,

I wanted to download the tour but got a virus signiture warning... can't remember which virus it was... though thought you should know.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2005 at 9:21am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There is no virus?

It must be warning you that it is an .exe file that runs a script that could "possibly" have run a security risk.

What program gave you the report? I would like to know because it is wrong!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-23-2005 at 6:38pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi smooth. I use Antivir. It doesn't block .exe. Whilst downloading it said that signiture of "dropper Dr/Banker.EA.1" detected which is why I deleted and didn't allow the file to download compleatly. Funny thing is that I can't find any reference to this "virus" on the web or the Antivir home page. However it is listed on my local antivir virus database. I don't want to alarm/discourage anybody in useing this link... just thought u should know of my experience.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on February-25-2005 at 1:23am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I suggest everybody uses a Virus Scanner.

I can't say I have ever heard of that virus scanning software?

I have re-scanned the .exe with AVG and Norton and found no problems. I personally guarantee that it is virus free 100%

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mediaPix on March-02-2005 at 8:07am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hi Smooth

I downloaded the .exe a few weeks ago. useing Norton on one systen and just checked on laptop running McAfee none repeorted any problems.

The .exe file loaded without any problem or bugs. Tried a couple of links to your site from other forum post recently and this one again but now unable to connect. dunno why?

IE6 WinXp sp2.

Regards mediaPix

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register