Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Exchange Skin
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: I want your skins! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-01-2007 at 9:25am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

OK

I have to admit it.

I am not the best graphic designer in the world. I have seen some amazing tours in here with a design that by far exceeds my capabilities. I have recently bought a couple of designs from Smooth. That haev worked great. Now I want more. Are any of you pro graphic designers willing to sell some of your skins?? Then I would love to hear from you - and of course see the skins :o)

Best regards

Morten 

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on March-01-2007 at 10:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morten,

I do custom skins along with others. I can email you some screen shots.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mgora1 on March-01-2007 at 11:46am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
We can create anything you might need or if you see something we have done that you like just send me a note.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-01-2007 at 3:25pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

Yes I know you do skins, I have already bought 2 from you :o)

It is not htat I am looking for 1 special skin that I can use every time. So it is very hard to tell you want I am looking for. I would rather like a big variety of different skins that my customers can choose from.

TW comes with a few good skins. Especially in TW2. I would love more similar skins. So thank you for your offers. I will take a look and send a note when I have the opportunity.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by jordi on January-08-2008 at 7:06pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi smooth, just today I discovered you do tuition and also making and selling skins, could I see some screen shots, and knowing the price ??

thanks

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register