Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Product Suggestion
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Flip Album Style Software To Embed Java Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by kropke on June-22-2009 at 12:57pm
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

Hello, I have a client who I did a presentation for using Flip Album.  He loves the look of the album, the auto load feature, etc.  Now, he wants to embed a virtual tour of his facility into the book...unfortunately, Flip Album does not do this.  You can include include video formats or a link but you can not view java or flash directly from within it.  Does anyone know of a similar software that can accomplish this?  I recall reading about one in the forum but could not find it again when I did a search. 

Thanks, Kim

Message posted by smooth on June-22-2009 at 2:58pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need DeskTop Author software (not Java but Flash or Quicktime).

www.desktopauthor.com

This can also be purchased from my website www.smooth360.info if you care to support my efforts.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kropke on June-22-2009 at 3:14pm
View kropke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kropke Search   Quote kropke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

I would be more than happy to support your efforts.  Thanks for the info. Would you happen to have a finished product that allows you to see a tour in it? 

Message posted by smooth on June-23-2009 at 5:39am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Kim,

I haven't done one in sometime, but I had a dig through an old hard drive and found a small sample from 2004.

You will find it here you will have to install a small browser plug-in.

The alternative is to download the .exe file from here

Please note the following:

• Since Quicktime 7.2 you need to "detach" the ebook from the browser to view Quicktime files this is done via mouse right click menu "detach" option.
  • DTA now works with MAC's but I have never tested it and of course the .exe will not work with MAC's.

Hope this gives you the idea.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kropke on June-24-2009 at 7:36am
kropke
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
113 Posts

Smooth - Can the tours be set to not auto-play?  I will have several per page and I don't want them all spinning at the same time.  I would prefer that they can click play or that they click on a still image and the tour pops up.

Thanks, Kim

Message posted by smooth on June-24-2009 at 8:22am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Kim,

You can set it up so you have a place setter and only once you click on it will it start.

I have uploaded a modified .exe to demonstrate this. Click here to download.

It is also possible to add buttons for Play, Stop, Pause on multimedia files. Though the panorama in this case is set to "auto-rotate". It is also possible to have buttons incorporated within the Flash movie itself totally separate to DTA software.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tonyheideman on February-03-2012 at 1:30am
View tonyheideman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tonyheideman Search   Visit tonyheideman's Homepage www   Quote tonyheideman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tonyheideman
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2012
1 Posts
I've use aximg to create my page flipping wedding Album,now you can see my album online   http://www.aximg.com/demo/wedding/index.htm
aximg can convert your photos to page flip flash,then you can embed the flip flash album in your website.
More information view website http://www.aximg.com

-------------
page flip book maker

Message posted by smooth on February-03-2012 at 1:34am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, there is also www.flippingbook.com

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by kate01 on April-18-2012 at 3:55am
View kate01's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kate01 Search   Visit kate01's Homepage www   Quote kate01 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kate01
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-18-2012
1 Posts
You can take a try of flip page software, which is nice tool for creating flipping album or flipping magazine.
Last time I had a free trial of it, works nice...flip page software

-------------
flip page software

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-23-2012 at 10:33pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
i use adobe indesign, when i create a book that is

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register