Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Your customers and prices Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on May-31-2005 at 12:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Alan,

I agree the One Shot has it's place and I might try it on my Sony CD500 Mavica the only reason I haven't as yet is lack of an adaptor tube and the fact it doesn't have a swing view finder but like all high end Sony's it does have the Carl Zeiss lens and takes excellent photo's.

VT360,

My skins are made in Photoshop by me and the button placement is sorted out with PTViewer Stitcher made and sold by Easypano. As for people doing similar things in your country for less than $100.00 USD I'm sure it happens here in Australia also. But I don't even get out of bed for $100.00 USD so if they want me it costs more. I do not promote low budget virtual tours at all - people find me or are recommended. This allows me to set the price. The Wednus window is actually Javascript and is cross browser compatible. I'm yet to make a 100% decision on it use - you might say I'm testing it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by steiner on May-31-2005 at 10:44am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on May-30-2005

4 Panos 12 months hosting + Memory CD on sale for $399.00 AUD + GST10%

Smooth, you are saying 4 seperate 'one shot' panos for this money correct?  If so, I think that's perfectly reasonable.  If you're talking stiched that's a serious bargain!

I also like your popup frames.  Is this done with share ware or is it hand coded javascript?

Cheers

Steiner

Message posted by smooth on May-31-2005 at 10:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, four separate one-shot panoramas + 6 still shots. I think it reasonable it includes travel the actual web page and design with estate agents logo - colours and I give the customer a CD Rom once the house is sold to keep as a memento.

Included is hosting until the house/property sells or for a maximum of twelve months. (this has never happened) houses always sell well before this and I'm 100% the VT helps with the sale of the property.

This still runs into a full days work from start to finish.

My stitched images start at $199.00 AUD

Oh! and the answer your second question the windows are a combination of Java-script and DHTML by wednus.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by vrboy on June-01-2005 at 11:23am
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

Hi All,
Hey Smooth, you know what they say about people who pay peanuts,
They get monkeys!! lol ( no offence to you I know your quality work)
I stopped negotiating "cheap rates" with real estates a few years ago, our standard real estate license is $242.00aud for three vrs + stills
This a pretty rough and raw shoot I usually spend no more than 30 mins on site and an hour on production, it is based roughly on my hourly rate of $120 for my time. I have steered right away from real estate jobs and more towards corporate over the last three years, I really only service a few loyal clients in the real estate industry who want quality work and stills, a job shot today was $550 for one vr and about 70 stills of a complex and two hours travel time.
My standard rate for corporate is $300 per vr though I am currently doing a 300 vr job which the client got a substantial discount on. If everyone sticks to their guns on pricing for quality product the value of the product is increased across the board and industry. It is backyarders who have know care for industry that push out for crap vrs for $99 I have seen about four companys start and close their doors over four years because of ineffective pricing.
"To he who has ears let him hear"
Cheers, Craig

-------------
My Link

Message posted by WideEyes on June-04-2005 at 7:06pm
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts

Hi vrboy / Craig

I have just visited your page and saw some examples of virtual tours of not yet existing buildings. I was just wondering how you made those virtual tours. Did you use autocad or??

Hope you can help me

Best regards

Morten

a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by vrboy on June-07-2005 at 3:43am
View vrboy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vrboy Search   Visit vrboy's Homepage www   Quote vrboy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vrboy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
August-09-2002
64 Posts

Hi Morten,
We recreated the building from scratch in 3d studio max fro architects dwg files, then output six cubic faces then recompiled in pshop then immersed it in a pano of the true environment with a true north alignment. we also created a full cd with video fly around the building and an inteactive map of each individual balcony view over the twelve stories.

Cheers.
Craig

-------------
My Link

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register