Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Post your pricing here please Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by VT360 on June-18-2005 at 2:22pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts
virtualsv,  how are you marketing to get 6 clients per week?

Message posted by virtualsv on June-18-2005 at 9:19pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

The best way I have found to get clients is going to open houses and talking to the agents about the tours, I take my laptop with examples, and my camera equipment and sometimes they will give me the job on the spot. I drop off business cards at the different realty offices. Ask your local MLS if you can do a presentation at one of there monthly meeting, you can also ask offices to give presentations at their meetings. It's sounds nice but it's hard for me sometimes, some people just will not talk to you. Uploading virtual tours onto Realtor.com is great advertising as well. I'm slowly moving into different companies. I'm getting almost all my business from ERA, I wish I could work my way into all the other companies the way I did in their office.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by spinem on June-19-2005 at 4:30am
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
no one answered what they think of my idea :(

Message posted by RuddersUK on June-19-2005 at 8:13am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hi spinem. NEVER do anything for FREE! unless your getting something else out of it. I suggest building up a nice portfolio of images you can use to show you potential clients. Cubic (QTVR) panoramas are very hard to do so without someone being able to copy and change the image in someway. If you use Tourweaver however you can encrypt the images so they cant be changed in anyway once they have been published.

Message posted by VT360 on June-20-2005 at 12:31am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

spinem,

i kinda agree with rudders about not doing anything for fREE, - to a certain degree.

i guess at the begining to build a porfolio and break the ice you can do one sample pano (just one image) so that they get the idea etc. put it on your site and brand it with your info. then ask them if they want more and with their logo you'll be happy to do it for a fee.

once you have a nice portfolio, you probably wont need to offer the free demo pano. 

at least thats what many people here have commented.

Message posted by WideEyes on June-23-2005 at 8:43am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts

Hi Spinem

I just want to add my experience.

I never do business with realtors. There is to much competition and the price is to low. I put all of my focus on alternative segments. This gives me a lot of work but pays off I think.

For instance. when I wanted to sell to hotels I found 2 hotels that I called. I told them that I needed a customer I could use as a reference. So in retur for a positive statement I give them a discount. When I have a reference it is also easier to get in contact with other hotels.

ABOUT PRICING:

I charge as followed

1 panorama    200Euro

4 panoramas  670euro

Hope it helps

best regards

Morten

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register