Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Near full screen panoramas using java Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on September-30-2005 at 2:13pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Thanks alot Dave - I'll have a play as soon as I'm finished creating the 100+ icons my client needs for his UI.  Ugh!

Cheers

Steiner

Message posted by steiner on October-02-2005 at 12:23pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi fellas

I've had a go at G2Panorama FileBuilder and have had limited success.  It has created a VR player from one of my panos but seems to reject the majority of the others I have.  Is it a Java glitch or a memory problem.  Here's two sample panos that do and don't work:

Does:  http://www.bricup.org.uk/misc/piazza.jpg

Doesn't: http://www.bricup.org.uk/misc/biral3.jpg

Thanks

Steiner

Message posted by smooth on October-03-2005 at 12:34pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Steiner,

You linked to images?

Anyway I made them into Pure Player G2 applets (Immervision)

I had to re-save your biral3.jpg as it was not supported in it's original format. I simply opened in Photoshop and then saved for web.

Link 1

Link 2

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by steiner on October-03-2005 at 1:23pm
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi Smooth

Thanks for the feedback.  That hasn't worked unfortunately.  I still get the following (photo shows up at top but fails to draw itself in the main window).  If I try to export it as is the player simply hangs with the progress bar at half mark.  Very strange.

Message posted by smooth on October-03-2005 at 1:28pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Steiner,

Mate, it did the same for me. But as you can see above I did manage to get a good result.

I opened your .jpg in Photoshop and saved for web at 60 and "overwrote" the original file.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by steiner on October-04-2005 at 6:16am
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi Smooth

Yes, I did try to reduce the image again in Photoshop as you'd suggested but G2 continues to refuse the new image regardless.  I'll try and update my Java software - it 'may' be the problem.

Cheers

Steiner

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register