Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Thanks Gen. Lee! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by emarts on December-12-2005 at 3:39pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Yeah, the black hole. I told the client there would be one, and they said there's no time to do anything about it now. I'm trying to convince them that it's not to late to do put something there. I offered to put their logo in it, but so far they said no.

Message posted by Gen. Lee on December-17-2005 at 8:34pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

I can't find the panos on the site link you gave??? Can you put up a direct link.

General Lee

Message posted by smooth on December-18-2005 at 2:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

How did you miss it?

http://www.naihanson.com/pano_test/feature_1garret_tour.html

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Gen. Lee on December-18-2005 at 5:09pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Thanks Smooth,

I looked all over the site and could not find it. After you posted the link I back tracked and found that the "garrett mountain" propery has some links at the top right. The others do not.

I would consider making those links more visible somehow. Perhaps a virtual tour notice on the link to the property...etc.

I eneded up searching through the propery database and surfing all over the site looking.

Good panos emarts. You got the windows too.

I was thinking since this is such a large space to show with no furniture mabey a good pano would be in the main office to show the big boss what his view is and what the VIP offices look like. Or something like that. I will say a big emtpy office building is a challeng to show off in an interesting way. Nothing wrong with the panos, I am talking about the pano location. Mabey get close to a window....or feature some area that is a focal point. I felt lost inside the big space. Just a few "composition" suggestions.

General Lee

General Lee

Message posted by emarts on December-19-2005 at 4:12pm
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts

Thanks Gen. I did not make the website, it was pretty much tossed together in about 24 hours. It is what it is I suppose.

About the locations of the panos, well these were the choices the client made. I don't think they are bad. Although they declined the best pano for some reason. In was in another corner office and I nailed the outside view perfect. But they decided they didn't want it. Oh well.

Message posted by smooth on December-20-2005 at 1:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Just take their money and be happy!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Gen. Lee on December-20-2005 at 2:23pm
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Yea, the clients can mess up a good tour sometimes. It happens to me all the time. Except my clients all say "oh your the expert" but when I show them the tour the then become the experts. LOL.

I had a client with an awsome view from a 14th floor condo. I shot this great pano from the balcony and near a ceiling to wall window but he did not want to use it because he said "it's too scary". We started calling that pano the "suicide jump" pano. LOL. It was the best one.

Anyway, good job. Looks like a good client to have. Give them time to get used to what you are doing for them. A lot of "newbie" clients are like that. Soon you will have full creative control which will make your job much easier.

General Lee

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register