Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Poll: What can Pw&Tw do for u? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360texas on August-03-2006 at 3:16pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I agree with Full Screen.

We work so hard with expensive fisheye lenses, cameras and software to get an excellent stitched image.  I think the main reason is because [if we are doing all this for a paying client] the photo or panorama is to display the clients product. 

Why would then we intentionally put something like, rain, snow, lens flare back INTO the panorama.  These are distractions from seeing the objects or clients product.  Client is paying us to photograph or display his product not to see man made obstructions.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on August-03-2006 at 3:47pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Fullscreen Tourweaver for sure.

I do like Immervision and I have some use for the sun flare but I'll give all the other "gimmicks" a wide berth. To be fair I quite like DevalVR but the set up and coding is awful (and I play code) it is just too much work. (a lot like hand coding PTViewer or the old Immervision)

I think in reality to get fullscreen Tourweaver we will have to go the path of an ActiveX plug-in. Now, I have never been a fan, but after using it with DevalVR and Omniviewer I think simply based on the plug-in file size it has to be the way to go. (not withstanding security problems) If the company is widely known and respected and clear information is offered on their website allay fears it can be a winner. 

Will we be seeing the return of an improved Easypano FlyVR?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-06-2006 at 7:29pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

I only use TW and MW but they are both very good. My wish list would include...

TW - Please let me add in still images in their own box so if im in a pano shot I can bring still image hotspots in that box rather than in the main screen. 

TW - Still dont REALLY understand the 'movie' thing

TW - Bringing the file size up from 30mb would be really useful

TW - Could this produce linked tours which could be used in Macromedia Director - ie maybe in QT? Don't know if QT would allow this though...

TW - Maybe sound files could be added as a seperate issue so that their sizes aren't included in the present 30mb effective size.

MW - I need to make models of things I cant get a 360 rotation on - could I put 'stops' on either side so that they don't link over?

MW - Could we 'up' the effective filesize here too please?

MW - Could we be able to add this to TW tours somehow?

Hope this helps!

Message posted by Kevin on August-08-2006 at 12:24pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Another Tourweaver suggestion,

When defining custom color I would like to have the ability to define a color using web hexadecimal codes in addition to Hue,Sat,Lum and R,G,B. I work with the web all the time and match my tours to the .css of my sites. Currently I need to use a program like Photoshop to convert the colors to the R,G,B from the codes on my site.

Just a thought.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-08-2006 at 3:23pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

I spoke to a client yesterday who is using one of my virtual tours on a touch screen computer and there are a few things which needed altering. One I can't find a work through for...

TW - Have a sizeable scroll bar (also allow me to alter the colours please!) as chunky fingers need a bigger scroll bar to scroll text effectively).

Ta!

F

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-09-2006 at 6:26pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Please let me add justified text in the text boxes on TW!

Message posted by prb16 on September-07-2006 at 1:59pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi,

TW- needs to work with more sound file formats other than .au

TW- to be able to import flash (.swf) graphics in to the skin like link buttons and animations.

TW- an undo function would be handy

Message posted by tdmerch on October-02-2006 at 11:00am
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

My wish list:

Tourweaver:

I would like to have the option to control the auto rotate speed for the slideshow.  If I want to slow the tour down, I have to copy it, paste it in as a movie then start change all the in and out points and set it as the new default.

Adding Map Compass links:  I would like to have the option to change the default Brightness and the default Image so I don't have to rest them each time.  I always set the Brightness to 20 and I alway use a small dot as the Image.  My Virtual Tours have as many as 60 Scenes and Compass hot-spots on each map so with the default Compass it is a mess.

For the Map Scene Hotspot, I wish there was a way to choose a set of Image, Mouse Over and Mouse Down images of my choice all in one click to speed up my production.

One the Skin page: I would like to be able to place a Still Image on top of the Map.  As an example, I would be able to have my clients logo overlaping the map and the rest of the layout.

I would like to beable to control the window size of the Tourweaver application so it is not full-screen of minimized only.  I want to beable to reduce the size, taking it out of full-screen size, so I can place it on my twin monitor desktop where I want it.

Easypano: 

I quite using Easypano after upgrading to a Nikon D70s and the Sigma 8mm lense.  Using Easypano I was getting darkening along the seams that were unexceptible.  Easypano sure worked great with my Nikon 995.  Now I shoot 6 shots along with a top view, but I admit it really does take me a long time to get a seamed 360.  If I could pull off a nice seamed image with Easypano and it was faster than what I'm doing now, I'd use it again.

Thanks for listening and I look foward to see what you come up with. Tom

Message posted by inter6300 on October-17-2006 at 4:14pm
View inter6300's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by inter6300 Search   Visit inter6300's Homepage www   Quote inter6300 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
inter6300
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-16-2004
84 Posts
Sorry, this post has landed in the wrong thread.

-------------
http://www.powertext.ch Canon 20D / Sigma 8mm / Roundshot VR-Drive

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register