Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Need Nikon D70s & 10.5mm Nikkor Images Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by spinem on August-29-2006 at 8:49am
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
talking about photomatix, my pictures always have errors when they alliegn. especially at the corners of the fisheye lens. how can i fix this?

Message posted by Gen. Lee on September-12-2006 at 9:18pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

About windows:

I shoot 3 exposures at 2 ev ( 2 stops apart  - 1/500, 1/125, 1/30 as an example)

I use the simplist method in photomatrix: Combine H&S details.

In photoshop I use image -->adjustments -->shadow/highlights to adjust the shadows and midtones without effecting the windows ( windows will be in the highlight areas)

Tweak with levels

Fix red or yellow cast using either the "photo filters" or "color balance" adjustments.

Thats the basic method I use. Getting it right every time no matter what the situation is a bit more complicated.

I can say that getting the right 3 exposures to begin with is the real secret. You need a peek at the left for the shadows, a peak in the middle for the midtones, and a peak at the right for the highlights. Look up histograms. Use this feature on your camera.

If you get a good bracket set it will all come together.

General Lee

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register