Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Need your idea on outsource! Friend! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by fatchai on July-23-2007 at 6:15am
View fatchai's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fatchai Search   Visit fatchai's Homepage www   Quote fatchai Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fatchai
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
June-16-2005
24 Posts

I totally agreed with all folks here who tried the services from vtoutsource. I have tried their services a week ago and this was my first order with them. I have only a couple of images to edit and made up a virtual tour. I found them proficient and on the ball even with my small order. The price was satisfactory and deliver was excellent. I submitted my images to them in the morning and I received them in the morning next day. I sent the images and the VT to my customers for final approval and they were happy with the result. With vtoutsource, I think I can spend more time getting more projects and less time on stitching and photo editing. I will definitely use their service again.  

cheers

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-13-2007 at 9:21am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there Vargas,

we should talk about some work for you. I'll drop you a mail.

just a couple of things:

when I went to your website I had some kinda chinese pop up ... pop up... which I couldn't quite workout what to do with.

I think it'd be useful for u to have your live support element on all pages.

i notice that ur navigation has a few flaws in it as the images on the left tend to float or are off position.

might be cool to let people know where they are on navigation by highlighting the active point.

Under services you offer you state:Graphic Design: We process all kinds of picutures with professional skills. If you have images to retouch, please don't hesitate to contact us! However the image next to it has nothing really to do with the industry in question and is badly pixelated. You therefore don't underline the point and show a poor image next to a statement. will make proffesional companies think twice about useing and contacting you.

Also the site appears to be a template. Whilst there's nothing wrong with that and I also need to redo my own site (lack of time) i just thought I'd point out that a little work will make the whole site appear more proffesional. You're saying that you're experienced website designers after all. By having a poorish product as your own site... well lets just say it doesn't add to the proffesinaol feeling needed.

Just out of curiositiy, on this forum you say you're from india but the site say you're in china...

I hope you don't mind my input here. It's supposed to be constructive and considering the fact taht you'll be wanting to speak to nuerous clients, advertising agencies etc. i thought it may be helpful for you to see what we see. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register