Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Smooth Tuition Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on February-19-2009 at 10:41am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I justed wanted to give a quick plug for Smooth.  Everyone here knows he gives away great free advice and instruction, but if you are looking to really improve your pano photography, and you just can't seem to get there on your own, I highly recommend receiving some one on one instruction from Smooth.

I've been shooting pano's for real estate the last 7 years, and my process has improved over time, but with just a couple of hours of personal instruction from Smooth, I believe my image stitching process is going to dramatically improve.  I'm already getting much better resutlts and look forward to producing much higher quality images.

If you've been thinking about working with Smooth, one on one, but not sure if it would benefit you, I can highly recommend his tuition.  You won't be sorry.

Rob

Message posted by smooth on February-24-2009 at 1:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Rob,

Thank you for the taking the time for your recommendation and kind words. It was great to actually speak with you after being members of the forum for such a long time.

Just a short note to others who have tried to contact me via Private Message recently I cannot read (all) your messages because of an error in the scripting of this forum. (it's random). Please don't think I haven't tried to return contact.

Please contact me via email, Please place the word Tuition in the subject line otherwise my spam killer program will eat it.

Sorry for the inconvenience and again to Rob, thanks!

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register