Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: QTVR Seam Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on February-11-2010 at 12:46pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by studiomiguel on February-11-2010
Okay, awesome, smooth... can I quote that line to my client?

If you like! It will be the smartest piece of advise they will receive. It's dead, redundant, finished. You give them this and it will reflect back on you in the end.

..... and NO upgrading the QT Pro won't do anything that the standard version offers as far as the Panoweaver publishing is concerned.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Genseng on March-01-2010 at 2:46am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello folks

If you can't publish QTVR on your PC, please install the Quicktime builder 7.4.1,Download it HERE

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by allen on March-05-2010 at 7:02am
View allen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by allen Search   Quote allen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
allen
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-05-2010
1 Posts
I too get this seam line,i get it when i make a spherical pano,convert to a cube,save as a psd,which i open in photoshop to remove the hole in the top and bottom,flatten the image and save as a jpg, import this into panoweaver and convert back to a spherical image then publish, and there are the seams...(this is on a PC with XP)Still trying to find a workaround, a clue seems to be at what stagei flatten the image in photoshop,as soon as i open it or after i have altered the image.

Message posted by smooth on March-05-2010 at 12:08pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
It is very important to flatten layers (including alphas) before resizing or sharpening.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by chopper on August-31-2010 at 2:33pm
View chopper's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chopper Search   Quote chopper Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chopper
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-31-2010
3 Posts
This problem still exists and btw qtvr rules.
Are you guys going to fix this problem for either 6 or 7.

Message posted by smooth on August-31-2010 at 2:41pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

QuicktimeVR is legacy software no longer supported by Apple. Doesn't work on Apple iDevices - not supported. Apple has changed direction for VR it is all now HTML5/CSS for use with Apple Safari browser.

As good as it was, QTVR it is now part of history.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register