Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: beta 8 files not working on android ICS Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Thatone1785 on February-24-2012 at 6:10am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I also noticed that the TW7 flash does NOT work on a flash enabled Android device... It does not even attempt to load. I LOVE the iPad and iPhone tour, it's amazing, but we really need a solution for Android devices. Even my Android phone can display the old TW3 flash tours, but what is the problem with the new TW7 tours, why do they fail to load on Android devices? Easypano, PLEASE help us here!

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by funkens on April-13-2012 at 10:52am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Any news on the android support?

Message posted by pixelator on June-29-2012 at 8:00pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
I received news from easypano about android support 6/29/2012

"Android system is not supported at the moment."

Message posted by lilly on September-05-2012 at 3:22am
View lilly's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lilly Search   Quote lilly Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lilly
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-05-2012
1 Posts
@EASYPANO-Crew:

Are there any news for this issue?

A support for android systems is so important and realy required...

Message posted by webj on September-08-2012 at 1:50pm
View webj's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by webj Search   Quote webj Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
webj
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
September-25-2009
11 Posts
I got the same reply from support rep "Jack Wang" on July 25th:

Android devices are not supported at the moment. As for tablet and smartphone, our main supporting devices are ipad and iphone. Thanks for your understanding   

So what I take from this answer is that they have no plans on supporting Android. Which is crazy in my mind.

I recommend you start looking for other software. I have started looking at autopano, krpano, ...

Message posted by celavey on October-18-2012 at 9:32pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
I am wondering if Panoweaver's latest version can work on Galaxy S3. Have anyone tried it yet?

Message posted by Sandy on October-19-2012 at 12:08pm
View Sandy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Sandy Search   Quote Sandy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Sandy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-18-2006
4 Posts

Hi! Does anyone know if Panoweaver or Tourweaver with play on the new version of Android? It looks like they no longer will allow you to download Flash on Android and moving towards HTML5 support. Will a Virtual Tour published in HTML5 work on the latest version of Android? My client wants the tours to be able to play on Android mobile devices. I was able to get the VT's to work on Android using my old version of Tourweaver. Read about Androids support http://www.pcworld.com/article/260901/android_flash_player_rip_how_to_get_it_now_that_its_gone.html

My client is getting upset about not playing on the new versions of android. Thanks for any info.

-------------
Sandy

Message posted by smooth on October-19-2012 at 12:54pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
The short answer is no!

While Flash is no longer being offered pre-installed you can still install it.
Tourweaver outputs Safari HTML5 only. This is for iDevices only.

Maybe in a future update or release. But at this stage the answer is no.

Contact support@easypano.com with your concerns.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Sandy on October-20-2012 at 5:18pm
View Sandy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Sandy Search   Quote Sandy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Sandy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-18-2006
4 Posts
Thanks smooth for your help. I did read about being able to download flash with some "workaround" to get it installed however visitors to the website my not want to go through all that, or even know how without leaving some sort of instructions. It would be nice to be able to just view the tours. The older version of android (below 4.0) seem to work with using tourweaver (older version). I'll contact support, thank you!

-------------
Sandy

Message posted by smooth on October-20-2012 at 11:11pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Obviously the push is on for HTML5.
Problem is the platform doesn't live up to any of the hype to date.

Easypano thus far doesn't support generic HTML5, only Safari HTML5 which is different and suitable only to iDevices or Safari Browser on your MAC or PC.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register