Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Photography Equipments

Subject Topic: sigma 4.5 mm lens for pentax Kx Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by don_pancho on October-01-2012 at 3:28am
View don_pancho's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by don_pancho Search   Quote don_pancho Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
don_pancho
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
December-17-2010
44 Posts
Thanks for your link; I have write in a pentax foro about different; as soon as somebody write me about that, I will explain different ; by the way.....

You say you arent specialty with pentax; but the true is that you solve my problem when I bought pentax 10-17mm so
I ask you again; If I buy that lens (8mm f 3.5) with my pentax kx, Will I have good "drum" with 4 rotational shot and one more for tripod?. will I have a good fix?
thanks a lot

Message posted by smooth on October-01-2012 at 4:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Yes, you will get a good result after setting up.
You will have a new NPP to be found.
The final panorama will be smaller maximum size than that of the Tokina/Pentax 10-17mm Zoom Fisheye.

Of course the panorama size will still be fine for full screen panorama with the benefit/convenience of less shots.

It is hard to find better for the quality, size and amount of shots required on an APS-C camera. The Sigma 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye is best suited to cover all bases.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by don_pancho on October-01-2012 at 6:17am
View don_pancho's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by don_pancho Search   Quote don_pancho Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
don_pancho
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
December-17-2010
44 Posts
thanks alot

Message posted by celavey on October-16-2012 at 10:18pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
Right. It is expensive and you don't even know if it really works since you can't depend on Amazon reviews these days.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register