Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash

Subject Topic: Panorama2Flash 1.00 for Windows released! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on July-30-2007 at 3:44am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Easypano Forum Members,

Exciting news! Easypano has released official version of Panorama2Flash 1.00 for Windows today! The main features are as follows:

1.Batch publishing spherical and cylindrical panoramic images to Flash panoramas
2.Display Flash panoramas in full screen
3.Right click publish

Macintosh version will be available in two weeks. More details can be found in the introduction page: http://www.easypano.com/panorama2flash.html

Download free trial version: http://www.easypano.com/download-panorama2flash.html

Purchase at $49.95: http://www.easypano.com/online-store.html

Regards,

Easypano

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on August-03-2007 at 7:03am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Easypano

I am sorry to write this, but all the recent problems with TW 2, and the fact that you have not yet resolved some of the major bugs that prevent me from using tw2 professionally have made me loose my confidence in any new products from you. So untill I get some very positive feedback that your new software Panorama2Flash I will continue using some of the other products on the market for converting panoramas to flash files.

I will continue using tw 1.3 and panoweaver as I still think they are great programs.

best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-09-2007 at 11:02pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Morten,

Thank you very much for your support of our products. Would you please send me a document with all the bugs of the latest version of Tourweaver 2.0 on May 29 you have encounted to me for a report to our DD? You help will be greatly appreciated.

To be honest, not all the problems from our customers can happen again on our computers, so please understand that it will be very difficult for us to address all the issues raised by our customers, but we are trying best.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-13-2007 at 10:20am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there,

I've just done a few tests on this and must admit that I'm impressed. Here however here a minor point that would make this a great instead of just really good piece of software.:

Bandwidth/image quality: Flash is not as good in image quality as java. neverthe less we must'nt forget image quality and we for one would tend to load a smaller image to accomodtae tjhose with no broadband. the problem is that full screen looks bad and makes the work appear poor. Solution would be to allow us to add a second file for full screen publication which has larger file underlieing.

This is also an issue I have with TW2.0 which lets underlieing file only open for full screen. If you'd correct it there as well I'd buy TW 3.0

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-14-2007 at 2:30am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

hi,

Could you tell me what you mean by saying:"Solution would be to allow us to add a second file for full screen publication which has larger file underlieing".

thank you for you help. You may send your suggestions to support@easypano.com if you have any.

Regards,

Joe.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on August-14-2007 at 2:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It's simple Joe. You need a low res image for the small view and a large full size image only to be used when viewing full screen. Required to be downloaded on demand only.

Tourweaver needs the exact same thing.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-17-2007 at 5:24am
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Thank you for your explaination, Smooth, I really appreciate it. I will submit this to see if it can be realized.

Regards,

Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DorinDXN on August-22-2007 at 6:14am
View DorinDXN's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DorinDXN Search   Visit DorinDXN's Homepage www   Quote DorinDXN Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DorinDXN
Standard Member
Standard Member
Romania
December-10-2006
16 Posts

Hi, I must confess that I'm impressed by the Panorama2flash, I like it, I just discovered that on my computer, at least, the limitation of Pan, mean min pan and max pan does'nt work, it look like those limits are relative to current pan not to start and such the conditions for limitation are never meet. I've e-mailed about but I'm not sure if I did to right e-mail address. (I think the problem is in Tourweaver too but not sure right now)

thanks,

Dorin

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-22-2007 at 8:57am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Smooth thanks for makeing my point clear. it'd be nice if the addition of a larger file for fullscreen could be an option as some may not which to add a larger file. As far as realisation is concerned all you really need to do is add a html link instead of the present enlarge button. This shouldn't take much more then a few hours of work. and would largly improve the product.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register