Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panorama2Flash

Subject Topic: Hotspots via Javascript Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dtashev on September-23-2007 at 6:44am
View dtashev's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dtashev Search   Visit dtashev's Homepage www   Quote dtashev Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dtashev
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-23-2007
2 Posts
The most disappointing thing about this great product, is the lack of Hotspots. I would like to know, if I am allowed by your company to use the product with a Javascript code that will enable hotspots.
If the answer is "Yes", please specify the variables inside the .swf file, that hold the current location, the user is viewing.

Regards

P.S. I will not distribute the code to third parties. As a thank you, I will give you the code that I will write down.

-------------
www.360.bg - 360 degree photos from Bulgaria.

Message posted by smooth on September-23-2007 at 8:56am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This is not possible with Panorama2Flash you would need to use Tourweaver 3.0 or look elsewhere for products designed to be hand coded. Easypano do not offer codes outside of the program documentation.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by dtashev on September-24-2007 at 2:19pm
View dtashev's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dtashev Search   Visit dtashev's Homepage www   Quote dtashev Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dtashev
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-23-2007
2 Posts
I am keen enough to reverse engineer the product, and find the variables. However I will not go against the company's policy. I will not plan any purchase either.

P.S. 20 lines of code (simple variable export to javascript on mouse click) for adding hotspots will mean 20 times bigger price.

-------------
www.360.bg - 360 degree photos from Bulgaria.

Message posted by smooth on September-24-2007 at 3:32pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by dtashev on September-24-2007
I am keen enough to reverse engineer the product, and find the variables. However I will not go against the company's policy. I will not plan any purchase either.

P.S. 20 lines of code (simple variable export to javascript on mouse click) for adding hotspots will mean 20 times bigger price.

Why would you A) Say that? and B) Do that?

The product is designed to meet a price point. Tourweaver does everything you want as far as hotspots. If you are into hand-coding there are at least 3 other products that come to mind that you could use.

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by bigdaddy on September-26-2007 at 6:43am
View bigdaddy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bigdaddy Search   Quote bigdaddy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bigdaddy
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
September-26-2007
3 Posts
should have bought another

that has the option to insert hotspots

-------------
bigdaddy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register