Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: email Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by djames on January-25-2003 at 12:57am
View djames's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djames Search   Visit djames's Homepage www   Quote djames Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djames
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-24-2003
31 Posts

Greetings all!

I am a newbie and I have just created my first tour! I added 3 hotspots to my inital page and published the result to a folder with the ptviewer. I was wondering if I can now email this folder - which consists of a Pan folder, a res folder, the html file and the ptviewr jar file. If I can what do I need to send in the email (all files & folders?) and what order should the recipient download these files. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

-------------
DJ McKim

Message posted by smooth on January-26-2003 at 10:32pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi,

Sure, you can email them.....but remember the file size may be large!

You will need to .zip up the folder using "Winzip" or "Zipmagic" or simular then attach the *.zip folder to your email.

Hope this helps, Smooth

Message posted by chadweston on January-27-2003 at 12:16pm
View chadweston's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chadweston Search   Quote chadweston Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chadweston
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-02-2002
37 Posts

If your output file is a quicktime movie then you can just send this file, ie, 360_panoramic.mov

If you output using Ptviewer, then you need the html page (ie, 360_pan.html), the image file (image.jpg)  and the ptviewer, so it is best to zip all these in a folder first,.

Be aware that the recipient will need to have a Java enabled browser (most are) however if for some reason the image cant be seen I would suggest that this is the reason. (type JVM into a search engine if you dont understand my point)

Hope this helps

-------------
Welcome to my world

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register