Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  PTViewer Scripter

Subject Topic: Can't get sound to play? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on May-06-2006 at 12:22pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi Smooth

Thanks mate.  I had seen that bit about hot spots and background sounds - but I had simply hoped to get the control within the button bar itself.  However, the background sound option does seem to be best for now (outside of Flash) so I'll probably give them a few versions and let them decide for themselves.

Thanks again!
Anthony

Message posted by steiner on May-06-2006 at 12:26pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

P.S. On another note - a basic question about pano buttons.

How do you slow down the zoom and pan speed when a button is pressed?  I know how to slow down the auto pan - but there doesn't seem to be an option for activated buttons.

Message posted by 360texas on May-09-2006 at 12:29pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

In the ShotSpot string for the < and > arrows [These are from my pano page}

<PARAM name = shotspot0 value = " x323 y230 a343 b250 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(-0.2,0,1.0)' ">
 <PARAM name = shotspot1 value = " x344 y230 a364 b250 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0.2,0,1.0)' ">

These parameter over ride the normal initial view AUTO param.

Note (pan_inc,tilt_inc,zoom) values.  inc means increment or step. The pan increment can be a negative value so -0.2 means to rotate to the left at 2ths of a degree per second.  A positive value is rotating to the right.

The middle value for TILT default value 0 is pointing directly to center of the image on the horizon (50% down from the top of the image).  So when you change the value from 0 to -10 it will rotate and tilt down 10 degrees [recommended for special situations only].  Since its an INCREMENT value the NEXT button click.. it will increment by 10 more or step once again from its last tilt down value (accumulated 20 degrees).

And the last value is Zoom  so you can increment (step in farther with each zoom in button press)  Zoom in/out  Default is 1.0 or normal.

Oh and for music or audio I would suggest using a FLASH streaming MP3 [made using Swish] music loop rather than a 'full length song'. 

There are sample ON/OFF buttons in the Swishzone.com library.  Yes, it gets rather hard hearing the audio over and over... sometimes need peace and quiet - so click on the OFF button.

http://www.360texas.com/feature/afeature1.htm 

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register