Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Modelweaver

Subject Topic: Updates of Easypano products Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Nick on August-30-2012 at 1:41am
View Nick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nick Search   Visit Nick's Homepage www   Quote Nick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-08-2007
36 Posts
I confirm that swapping out the twviewer.swf file solves the display issues in Chrome however the thumbnail box no doesn't work properly. The arrows on either end of the box disappear so you can't scroll through the thumbnails to select a different pano in your tour. Also the spacing between the thumbnail images in the thumbnail box disappears. They are all bunched up and next to each other edge to edge.

EP you need to fix these issues ASAP. I can't use the new patched twviewer.swf file as it breaks other important features in my tours!

-------------
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!

Message posted by Vemvirtual on August-30-2012 at 3:13pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by Nick on August-30-2012I confirm that swapping out the twviewer.swf file solves the display issues in Chrome however the thumbnail box no doesn't work properly. The arrows on either end of the box disappear so you can't scroll through the thumbnails to select a different pano in your tour. Also the spacing between the thumbnail images in the thumbnail box disappears. They are all bunched up and next to each other edge to edge.[/QUOTE]

Hello friends from EP's Forum,All these things described by Nick are happening only in Chrome or are they also affecting other browser viewers?

I'm really afraid of downloading a new build from EP containing a lot of bugs. I won't download nor replace any file while I'm not sure that EP fixed all error issues.

Excepted not running on Chrome, all is almost fine. I can't do the same as when I upgraded from TW6.5 to 7. It was really disappointing to have to expect almost 3 months for a stable version.

Only to clarify my thought,
I think that is a browser's mistake issue. Google should be more attentive to these errors. All is perfectly working in other browsers, that constantly are been updated, and it is an update of Chrome browser, only, which urged it to not be able to run tours.
All is working in IE, Firefox, and also in Safari.

Thus, it is Chrome which becomes less attractive than the other browsers. We are working to develop things that everybody can see everywhere. And it's running! Only Chrome doesn't work.

But all I spoke about EP above didn't become false, and I want a solution.

I wait answer,
Thank you in advance!

Message posted by vilmer on August-30-2012 at 9:44pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
So the problem is that TW tours work fine in all browsers, but not in the latest Chrome version? Sounds like Chrome has a problem, not Easypano.
I'm quite sure that these issues will be fixed in the following Chrome version, no need to panic. If I'm not mistaking, Chrome isn't used that much anyway..

Later,
Ronald

-------------

Message posted by smooth on August-31-2012 at 12:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on August-30-2012
If I'm not mistaking, Chrome isn't used that much anyway..

I thought that also, but apparently Chrome is the Number 2 browser in the USA and growing! Go figure...

The fact it runs on a different version of Flash/pug-in to every other browser is a MAJOR problem and lets face it HTML5 sucks. Every tour builder struggles even with the very basics on that new format.

Yes, not all the blame is Easyapno's, but they are not doing themselves any favours lately leaving questions unanswered and fobbing off their customers.

Currently "tours" are a black art to deliver successfully and who's fault that is?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by vilmer on August-31-2012 at 10:02am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Yes, I choose not to upgrade to 7 since I do remember the version 2 mess.
I'm surprised about the number of chrome users, in fact, I don't know anyone who uses it. I have it only installed for testing purposes.
Anyway, I'm sure it has google's attention and it will be addresses with the next update. There also seems to be a problem with viewing flash projects and security stuff on your own computer.
Later,
Ronald

-------------

Message posted by Vemvirtual on August-31-2012 at 6:38pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts

Dear friends,

I really prefer Chrome, I just have on pc some others. Chrome was the best until now.

But we need to notify Google about what is happening. Don't forget!

Go into a web page of a published tour and in: Customize >>Tools >> Problem Report! and send to Google your case. It will be good for everybody on this forum.

Message posted by don_pancho on September-03-2012 at 5:13am
View don_pancho's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by don_pancho Search   Quote don_pancho Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
don_pancho
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
December-17-2010
44 Posts
and what about tw7 and smartphone?; they didnt repair that; other thing; it is possible to create a virtua tour with tw7 and replace flash folder for a virtualtour 6.5 ; because i prefer to create two virtualtour and see them in a smartphone or tablet; what i should change in main index?

how we know that in a future we will not have same problem with chrome ( i mean to replace same file) i think it isnt professional

thanks a lot

Message posted by Vemvirtual on September-14-2012 at 5:13pm
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Hello friends!

Good news. Google updated Chrome! Our tours are running as well. I didn't updated my twviewer.

All features are working fine. The problem was not Easypano at this time, but a Chrome update that seems to be resolved.

by.

Message posted by firionicable on October-07-2012 at 11:09pm
View firionicable's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by firionicable Search   Quote firionicable Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
firionicable
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-07-2012
20 Posts
Does it really need to swap these 3 files before it can work?

Message posted by nikefree on December-04-2012 at 1:26am
View nikefree's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nikefree Search   Quote nikefree Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nikefree
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-27-2012
2 Posts
air jordans for sale Beijing 3 December, by the

State General Administration of sport competition body division and

the track and Field Sports Management Center co-sponsored, Nike

sports (China) Co., Ltd. sponsored the first China Track and Field

Association / Nike plateau training class today in Beijing Olympic

Sports Center classes, teaching experts and high level become the

training course is a major bright spot.

This training course aims to introduce the international forefront

of plateau training experience and knowledge, helping Chinese race

and the marathon endurance sports coaches to improve the level of

Plateau training.

air jordans for cheap Training is the State Sport

General Administration, the field tube center and provinces and

highly valued, the State General Administration of sport field tube

center director Du Zhaocai, the State General Administration of

sport to compete the body of Liu Aijie of department vice director,

the field tube center director Feng Shuyong attended the opening

ceremony today.

Du Zhaocai stressed in mobilization of plateau training on

endurance project the important role, and that students can learn

in order to practise, the use of knowledge to the daily training.

He emphasizes at the same time, coaches, athletic sports core,

international sports training concept, training means change

rapidly, coaches must strengthen study, enhance the training of

trainers and education administration of sports track and field

center is an important work.

nike

run free shoes Reportedly, this training course invited the

United States Olympic Committee Colorado altitude training center

chief scientist Professor Webb, University of Leipzig professor

Hartmann, Kenya national marathon team coach Koedge and other

Chinese Qinghai University Professor lecturer to force a total of 4

lectures, this ensures that the training of high level: Professor

Webb and Professor Hartmann in training and research has the very

deep attainments, in practice has a very rich experience, have to

follow their respective national teams are preparing for the

Olympic Games experience; coach Koedge is the international famous

marathon coach, training at Plateau have a successful experience,

his team just last year won the Daegu World Championships the

women's marathon; China 's Ge riliqinghai university medical

college professor for many years research of altitude training, in

this very successful.

-------------
<br>
Cheap Air Jordan Sneakers Outlet store.Large quantities of different styles for cheap Air Jordan Shoes,100% authentic quality and large discount guranteed

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register