Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Floorplan Software Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rs360vt on December-27-2007 at 12:23pm
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Smooth, Roadrunner and all,

Try the link below for the $90 offer

http://www.imsidesign.com/Products/TurboFLOORPLANSeries/HomeLandscapePro/tabid/398/Default.aspx?cid=332956

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by smooth on December-27-2007 at 1:22pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks for the link

Did you personally upgrade? Are you happy? What did they charge you as an existing user for the upgrade?

I'm trying to ascertain what the company will be like come the next upgrade etc for a review I'm doing.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rs360vt on December-27-2007 at 3:27pm
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Smooth,

I have not upgraded yet, still "deciding" if it is necessary.

I do not use the 3D functionality as so far I have not been asked for it by my clients. The enhanced landscape functionality may be of interest, but as yet I have not had the time to evaluate it from the free trial download. If anyone else has evaluated it, it would be good to have comments.

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by smooth on December-30-2007 at 11:20pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Well I ended up buying a IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN license as I didn't get a lot of feedback from it's users here. I do thank rs360vt for the discounted link.

I haven't as yet played with the software or really tried to get my head around the GUI. Hopefully soon I will know how to drive it. I must say Smartdraw was a lot easier to use on first impressions.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on December-31-2007 at 8:46am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
For a free 3D floorplan program check out http://sketchup.google.com/download.html it's easy to use and FREE.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-02-2008 at 11:12am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

It would be great if you could tell us if you are able to make panoramas from TurboFLOORPLAN?? I really like the example Mel provided us with earlier http://bethere360.com/vt/egrc/Tourviewer_egrchib.html 

It could be a great way to get new customers - like architechts etc.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on January-02-2008 at 12:15pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morten,

Mate, I still haven't had time to learn the software and will be a while yet, as I'm starting up a new mortgage business with my wife. But I'm sure to play with it and "if" I do anything worthwhile you guys will be first to know about it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-03-2008 at 4:35am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

Dont worry - I was just curious, but I have no immediate plans to use the program anyway. I just thought it could open some interesting doors to new business opportunities.

The best of luck to you and your wife with your new line of business.

Regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register