Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Window size when published to CD Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vilmer on January-17-2007 at 9:46am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I think that Morten and yours faithfully had a similar discussion here
For an example with the 'launchpage' visible in the background click here
For an example with the 'launchpage' in the background closing after some time, click here

The automatic close option works fine in firefox, but ofcourse Microsoft has to spoil the fun:

EDIT: I just realized that the popup only pops up in the center if you have a 1280*1024 resolution screen I found another script that solves this, so it centers on all resolution screens. See http://vamos360.com/pleur/morten/index4.htm
Maybe I will try to solve the explorer message later.

Message posted by vilmer on January-17-2007 at 10:51am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
To work around that explorer warning, take a look here. I guess the launch page has to detect if you are using explorer, and if yes, run the piece of script explained there. (firefox does not support vbscript as far as I know). And since this is well above my head, I let someone else figure this out ;-)

Message posted by vilmer on January-17-2007 at 8:27pm
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Can someone confirm, that if you click this link a popup screen opens in the center of your screen, at no matter what resolution, in explorer and in firefox or other more exotic browsers, without warning message as stated above? (If nothing happens, pls turn off your popup blocker)
Thanx
Vilmer

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on January-17-2007 at 9:41pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Vilmer

I confirm that the link opens a pop up centered to the screen in both explorer and firefox in different screen resolutions (1024x768) and (1440x990)

The question is then. HOW DID YOU DO IT?? was it simple? Or??

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by vilmer on January-18-2007 at 10:30am
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Hello, Morten.
Actualy, it was simple, once you found all the pieces of code you need. And once you know what to search for in Google.
You are free to use it, download it here, there is a readme.htm which explains al the values that can be changed.
Use 'link.htm' to see it work.

Greetings,
Vilmer

Message posted by roadrunner on January-19-2007 at 8:07am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi Smooth, sorry got sidetracked, I have just centered the tour and published to CD this way and then I shall try to change the colour in the background as I think this is the most simple way for what I want. Thank you for your answers.

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by roadrunner on January-19-2007 at 8:13am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Missed reading the second page before I posted, your discussion helped, thanks

-------------
Keep smiling....

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register