Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: how to apply the java script in TW 2? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kevin on March-12-2007 at 3:02pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
A better popup option???

I have been using the javascript option to open a small widow with set demension.

Does any one know of a good way to get around the popup blockers?

Should I explore using javascript in the destination html with an onload command (heard about this in the past). Or is there a better way? I have heard of dhtml, but I'm not sure you can integrate that with TW2.

I was showing a client a skin the other day and their blocker prevented the window from opening... I noticed it and quickly pressed Ctrl while selecting the link again - but it did not look good. I would like to make sure clicking options on my skin will not get blocked - after all they are asking to see the link, it is not like I am pushing it on them.

Thoughts?

--kevin

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by Thatone1785 on March-13-2007 at 12:31am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Build your buttons to external links outside of the tourweaver skin in the html... I have tried to use buttons in TW, but they are always blocked by default - I can link to the same stuff in html below the TW file and nothing seems to get blocked - for me anyway - This might be a good solution for you.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by Kevin on March-13-2007 at 11:38am
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Oh,

Are you suggesting for example - create a skin that is 800px X 600 px and a popup link to that skin that is 800px X 700px - and then creating the links in the html below the embedded tour. So it all looks integrated but is not?

--Kevin

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by smooth on March-13-2007 at 12:40pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

That is what is being said!

If you do it correctly it would be seamless allowing the backgrounds to flow etc.

This is how I would normally add "Flash" audio and audio selection.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register