Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: A Letter To Customers! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Thatone1785 on July-24-2007 at 12:19am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
So does anyone know if TW3 will allow to publish in both flash and java? it would be nice to publish in both at the same time so that we can provide viewers with options

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by mstoss on July-29-2007 at 1:49pm
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Joe,

I appreciate very much, that EP tries to compensate for tw2 bugs and I by no means blame you Joe or EP programmers for anything personally. Anyway, we as your customers are interested in your product to work as it was meant to be. This seems only reasonable, doesn't it? I'm not interested in another product of EP because I have my workflow running well up that point where I need my panoramas to be converted into a virtual tour. Here I found, that TW2 was the best tool for it (that is: tw2, bugfree version one day). If you need a hammer and buy it at your local tool shop, you probably will want to hit a nail with it. If the hammer gets damaged by hitting nails, you will not want your dealer to add a free great working chainsaw to the hammer. Moreover, you will not trust your dealer that much, if he takes a box from the shelves, marked with BRAND NEW TURBO HAMMER which he wants you to pay for again.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by jonpaul on July-29-2007 at 6:02pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Well Put Michael, can not agree with you more.

My confidence is shot with this company pity because up to version 2, I loved it so until I am confident that any future versions are stable and perform as well  as good as the label say then I will not be investing any more of my money or time into future products, I feel so let down regarding the attitude toward existing version 2 users so even if they get version 3 right (which I very much doubt) I will still think twice to giving my money to a company that have already robbed me of $200.

And as for Panoweaver upgrade Thanks EP but if I wanted better stitching software I would have paid for it, what I wanted and paid for was a better Tour creation software package. TW2 has caused me nothing but headaches and hours of extra work at the risk of losing some very high paying clients and nearly sinking my business.

So thanks for the announcement for version 3 I wish you the best of luck with it. But no thanks I will keep my money and invest it in a company with better scruples.

Put things right offer version 2 users a free upgrade win back the confidence of your client base and look forward to a better future. ( it is simply good business)

Jonpaul

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

Message posted by prb16 on July-30-2007 at 4:25pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Jonpaul you are spot on.

Enough said.

Paul.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register