Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Free Upgrade to Tourweaver3.0! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jonpaul on August-11-2007 at 3:42pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Well Done EP sound business move. Many a Tourweaver 2 Users will be very happy. This only goes to show that you do listen to your customers and value your postion in the market, We all look forward to the beta and to providing you the feedback needed to ensure that EP release a first class program. after hearing this news i feel sure that we are all back behide you 100%

Thank you!

Jonpaul;. 

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

Message posted by Theo on August-11-2007 at 8:29pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts
Joe,

This very smart business move, gave me back the confidence in EP. You got me as a loyal customer, thank you.

Message posted by Woody on August-12-2007 at 12:32am
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
Just wanted to agree with Thatone 1785-it's great that your are releasing an upgrade to 3.0 to your 2.0 customers-I'm sure you'll lots of useful feedback, but as he (I assume he's a he's), don't rush it if it means we wait a little longer, but have fewer bugs to discover! The trade off is well worth it!
Congratulations on turning 2.0 into what sounds like a more more versatile and timely product with your upcoming 3.0 release!

-------------
Erin

Message posted by 360pancam on August-12-2007 at 9:04pm
View 360pancam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360pancam Search   Quote 360pancam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360pancam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-17-2007
8 Posts
A fair decision for all tw2 purchasers. After two hours of playing with the beta version, the software appears stable and the viewer is pretty smooth. Thanks Easypano!

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-13-2007 at 1:52pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks for putting customer service before the "all mighty buck", I gress it didn't take long to figure out that the "all mighty buck" comes from CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Thanks again

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by dlrood on August-13-2007 at 9:44pm
View dlrood's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dlrood Search   Quote dlrood Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dlrood
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-18-2006
2 Posts

Thank you EP - this is great news and has restored my faith in your company. Please take your time with the release of TW3. I just downloaded the Beta and will help in any way I can. Continue with the great customer service. 

Message posted by marktold on August-14-2007 at 4:29am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Everybody seems happy but me!

Sounds to me like I am loosing support on JavaTours in the near future.

grrhhh.

Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by mymelbeach on August-14-2007 at 6:19am
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts

Glad to hear that you are listening to your base customers!

Thanks for the right decision...

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register