Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver Wish List (October 2007) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on October-24-2007 at 12:05pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Video Output:

Seeing as the output from Tourweaver to video needs to be "re-mastered" anyway to get the file onto a DVD that works. I would think it would be better that the output file is uncompressed .avi.

The settings within Tourweaver compress the video much to hard, giving a poor quality. At the very least it should be of DVD bit rate standard of 5000.

The video file looks reasonable on an old analog TV at 576p but on new High Definition LCD or Plasma 1080p it is quite poor viewing.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on October-25-2007 at 12:59am
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts
Ok, dealing with clients that are somewhat slow in getting requested information back to us, like specific scene descriptions, it would be nice if the scene descriptions could be pulled from an external text file that the client could edit themselves.  We've had tours on hold for weeks, waiting on the client.  This way we could complete the tour, bill for tour, and let them edit the scene descriptions to their hearts desire.  Just a thought as I sit here spinning tours.

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by DaMan on October-26-2007 at 4:15am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Going back to my comment on supporting video, I would like to clarify what I meant. 

1. Allow objects like video clips inserted into the tour not just images.

2.  As Smooth said fix the compression of the video to match todays higher standard DVD quality and let us worry about bit rate and file size with third party software.  That would give us the flexabilty to do what we want with it. EX. I have a reale estate company that wants the 360 tour on DVD that they can display on their HD LCD that hangs in their window so people see if as they walk by.  It is a great eye catcher.

Lets hear from everyone on this PLEASE!

Message posted by tbrusson on October-26-2007 at 8:38am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Concerning video, incorporating flv flash video (which would be easier in term of compatibility) would be great especially since it is h264 compatible (greater quality) with the latest player (granted, it requires the last player)

thierry

Message posted by new2this on October-26-2007 at 9:34am
View new2this's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by new2this Search   Quote new2this Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
new2this
Standard Member
Standard Member
Colombia
June-28-2006
13 Posts

In agreement with Smooth and DaMan,

Please fix the compression of the video output.

I have already lost a contract due to the quality of the video output. When tested on a large screen, from a DVD, the quality was terrible.

Regards,

new2this

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on November-01-2007 at 2:50pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I have had good success with the exporting video. Play well on my 52" widescreen. Here is what I do
Select "Export Video"
Select "MPEG Format" and change to MPEG2. You will notice that the Width and Height boxes unlock. Type in 720 and 480. Deselect "Use original document size"
change Frame Rate to 29.97
and then go. Take the file and put it into your favorite NLE and change to widescreen, add sound, sharpen if necessary, save out as AVI (I prefer Huffy) and then put into the DVD encoder of your choice. Hope this helps.
Kerry

Message posted by roadkillron on November-01-2007 at 3:21pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by DaMan on October-26-2007

Lets hear from everyone on this PLEASE!

AVI output is the way to go! Absolutly the only option for me, Thats why I have never advertised this (Putting the movie on a DVD) option. Honestly what do you think the end user is going to do with the dvd? There sure not going to play it on their 14 inch laptop screen - there gonna pop that baby in thier DVD player hooked up to their new 60 inch WIDESCREEN (14:9) 1080 p(or)i TV

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Guillaume on November-20-2007 at 12:16pm
View Guillaume's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guillaume Search   Quote Guillaume Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Guillaume
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
October-04-2007
10 Posts
It would be great that the map can be shown in tranparency when the tour is spinning .

I woul love that option

Message posted by raketakutya on December-07-2007 at 6:35am
View raketakutya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by raketakutya Search   Quote raketakutya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
raketakutya
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hungary
July-16-2007
5 Posts
iframe component in the workarea!

-------------
Csaba -
www.3dvirtualistura.hu

Message posted by taczer on December-10-2007 at 5:08am
View taczer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by taczer Search   Quote taczer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
taczer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
April-05-2007
10 Posts
One more suggestion - when fullscreen map mode is opened and any hotspot is clicked only radar function changes and we are still at the map mode.
In my opinion in that moment the mode should change automatically to normal view (or full screen viewer mode - depending on earlier mode)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register