Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: How to use H.264 Video? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DaMan on February-07-2008 at 4:15am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hello,

I was wondering if EP can at least tell us if they ever plan to give us the ablility to do uncompressed video or not.  This is a HUGE selling point for me as I have some clients that want to have a DVD of the tours on a big sceen tv in their window of their real estate offices.  I can not give them a good enough quality with the compression option that TW has and any work arounds have been difficult and time consuming without the qualtiy I need. 

I wish EP would be a little more active on this forum and at least tell us what they plan to do and what they do NOT plan to do.  It would not be that difficult to at least keep their customers informed instead of us haveing to go to another company when we can not get answers. 

Just a little frustrated here.

DaMan

Message posted by Thatone1785 on February-07-2008 at 4:27am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I think that it would be beneficial for Easypano to develop an application just for this - Convert pano to a high quality DVD output. No other software out there can do this, at least not easily... Looks like they are half way there with what is built into TW already, but I think there is enough demand in the pano world for a stand alone application that will do this for us... Please Easypano listen to us?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by smooth on February-07-2008 at 7:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, we all want (or at least we all should) uncompressed .AVI movie output and that way we can deal with the file anyway "we" choose. At the moment it is pretty poor on anything but an old CRT television and even than I wouldn't offer it to a client.

It is Chinese New Year and holiday time in China so don't expect any answers for at least two weeks.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on February-13-2008 at 4:09pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
While we are dreaming, it would be great if the video also captured the floor plan as if looking at the tour in full screen. I have tried with screen captures with no success.
Kerry

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on February-13-2008 at 4:14pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Also, I now use the text capability of the hotspot to do my labeling of views as I noticed that when viewing the tour full screen the labels from the text area were not visible. It would be great if this were also possible.

Doesn't hurt to wish for an early Christmas.

Kerry

Message posted by vilmer on January-14-2009 at 8:50pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
*BUMP!*

Ijust read a simular question on antoher forum, it seems that avidemux can do the job. I don't have any h264 files here so I can't check it, but it's a free tool so it can't hurt to try it.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on January-14-2009 at 11:48pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks Vilmer I will take a look.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register