Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Video output quality Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kerry Rudy on March-16-2008 at 1:08pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
3000 x 1500 Don't remember compression selection. Size varied from 750 to 1.2kb

Smooth did you try Windows Movie Maker? I didn't mean to imply that you can make a DVD out of it, just get an AVI to drop in a program that will.

Kerry

Message posted by smooth on March-17-2008 at 12:33am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Kerry Rudy on March-16-2008
Smooth did you try Windows Movie Maker? I didn't mean to imply that you can make a DVD out of it, just get an AVI to drop in a program that will.

Kerry

Yes mate, read the last couple of posts of mine in this thread.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-17-2008 at 9:19am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts
Hi guys.

I have tried an other approach to making movies out of panoramas.
I tried with screen capture software like camstasia http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp
Have any of you tried this software?

It is easy to use, but I can't get the output to be satisfying. It is "sluggish". It kinda "jumps" from frame to frame.... if you knwo what I mean?

Have any of you had any luck using screen capture software`?

Best regards
Morten
p.s. here is a link to a short demo I made to illustrate the "sluggish" behavior www.wideeyes.dk/temp/test3.avi

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on March-17-2008 at 1:00pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morten,

I have tried this with good results but you need a very powerful computer. You need to be able to capture at 30 FPS fullscreen glitch free to make it worthwhile.

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-17-2008 at 7:25pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

Well then my computer aparantly isn't fast enough: I am on a Pentium M 760 (2,0ghz) with 2gb ram, but that does not produce proper results.

I have been in contact with their support (Camtasia) and they recommend using a computer at atleast 2,5ghz for such a tast. Are your computer that fast? Was wondering if I might be able to pay you to do it for me.

Regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on March-17-2008 at 11:46pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morten,

I'm running a Intel Q6700 2.66Mhz Quad Core CPU with 4GB RAM and and working on some upgrades. I'm sure I could produce a high quality .avi file for you. Fact is, I have proven this to be the case. No mouse cursor either.

Regards, Smooth  

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register