Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 updates are available Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hawkaye007 on April-22-2008 at 10:57am
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

Just installed update, went smoothly with no problems.  After restarting and opening a current project, ran into problems.  When viewing the project in work window, everything is fine, but when I preview or publish, my navigation images are moved upward and to the left, no longer matching the frame background.  Anyone else having this problem?  Will post screen capture of that area if it'll be more helpful.  Flash does appear to play smoother, which is a big plus.

*note* Ok, after playing around with this, found the problem/bug.  In the previous version of Tourweaver, you could enlarge the "hot" area of a navigation button or hot spot, whatever, and the graphic would be centered in the CENTER of the clickable area.  We'll as an undocumented change, seems that the graphics go to the upper left of the clickable area.  This isn't going to work for me.  Either it needs to be adjustable or centered by default. 

I'll keep playing with it and see what other improvements/undocumented changes have been made.

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by shariya on April-24-2008 at 7:01am
View shariya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by shariya Search   Quote shariya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
shariya
Standard Member
Standard Member
Thailand
August-12-2006
9 Posts
i found that in this updates,the virtual tour does not download the next panoramic scene together with playing current panoramic scene.

in the old update ,the virtual tour play and also download the next scene. we never see a download bar (if we have a high speed connection).

but in this update ,we alway see a download bar and it will begin from 0% to 100%

may be my mistake ? there need some config ?

Message posted by mskp on April-24-2008 at 2:16pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!
Since I updated TW 3, the only sound it plays is .mp3. No .wav nor .au. I had a tour created with .wav sound effects and it does not play.
Did this happen to anyone else??

Thanks, Martin

Message posted by thedhgroup on April-25-2008 at 10:37am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I have not tested everything yet but there is one thing for me that is a big deal breaker. Easypano said: "[*]Flash displaying quality improved (for flash)". In what way? For me it degraded. The picture quality appears to be the same but the minimum pan speed when interacting with the image is WAY WAY too fast! This makes it way too robotic and jerky when interacting with the image. I tested both the preview and the output, same thing. Then went back to the previous build and no problems.

This happened to me in TW2 as well. One build the pan was nice and smooth and then the next build it was too fast and jerky. I had to then stay with an older build despite the bug fixes and other enhancements in newer versions.

I was hoping to take advantage of some of the other new features and bug fixes but unless EP puts the viewer back the way it was, I'm stuck with an old build again.

If you need examples, just look here.
The see how slowly you can pan on the older examples? The new one at the top, granted the viewer is larger, but trust me, it is way to jerky.

Anybody else see this degradation? My advice to easypano is to make their viewer as smooth as immervision's. Then I would be happy.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register