Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: would you pay for this...? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on July-24-2008 at 9:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by stalwart on July-24-2008

- forgive me, but what is "UI"....?

UI = User Interface. I.E: PTGui = Pano Tools Graphic User Interface. Pronounced PT Gooey

The GUI of software is the pretty stuff you see on your screen masking the real DOS code hiding behind. In most cases called a front end and making the software user friendly. At least a whole lot friendlier than DOS.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by stalwart on July-24-2008 at 9:32am
View stalwart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stalwart Search   Quote stalwart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stalwart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-17-2008
13 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on July-24-2008
Quote: Originally posted by stalwart on July-24-2008

- forgive me, but what is "UI"....?

UI = User Interface. I.E: PTGui = Pano Tools Graphic User Interface. Pronounced PT Gooey

The GUI of software is the pretty stuff you see on your screen masking the real DOS code hiding behind. In most cases called a front end and making the software user friendly. At least a whole lot friendlier than DOS.

Regards, Smooth

hi Smooth

thanks. I knew PTGui stands for Pano Tools Graffic User Interface - so now know what UI means...........thanks

Message posted by tturner on July-28-2008 at 11:28pm
View tturner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tturner Search   Quote tturner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

Dave,

Is there documentation available that backs up the increased bookings with VT's. I would like to use that info in my marketing.

Thanks,
TTurner

Message posted by CosmicRay on August-04-2008 at 7:42am
View CosmicRay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CosmicRay Search   Visit CosmicRay's Homepage www   Quote CosmicRay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CosmicRay
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-17-2008
28 Posts
This has been a really useful discussion. Its good to see you weren't defeated by the classic Brummie weather!!

mr 360Texas whoever you may really be, you seem to have a real depth of knowledge here. Your comments have been really helpful a couple of times previously.

I am about to "launch" myself up in the far north of England and not being a trained or even particularly talented photographer, I am very nervous about going out and getting customers.
today is the day though so wish me luck!!
Ray

-------------
CosmicRay
The NorthernView
Want Atmospheric Headers for your web page the easy way?

http://www.cosmicrayimages.thenorthernview.biz

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register