Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 beta version is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on July-31-2008 at 6:28pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Yves, this is what ddietrich has suggested. It would be great to have this included in TW. Bring those panos to life!

Message posted by carolyn on July-31-2008 at 11:07pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

To tbrusson: "if one intend to play a video of a speaking person, I would no rely on swf which was never made for that purpose. It's ok in my opinion to play a swf with music or with a comment in the background but for "real video" you have to rely on flv."

Answer: Easypano Customer Service is considering supporting .flv in the next version of tw. Thanks for your suggestion. Please don't hesitate to contact Easypano Customer Service if you have any questions or suggestions.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by ddietrich on August-01-2008 at 1:20am
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hello Yves,

Very good example.

I dont know french... with wich software they made it?

here is another cent of contribution to new functions:

I was making my first tour (www.xyz360.com.br/_flashvr/demo_xyz360.html) and i was wondering to have the possibility to change the "skin" for each (or group of) scene I enter.
Youll notice i have 4 different "maps".
2 for real plants, 1 of the car and 1 for photografy ("fotografia").
It could be much better if when entering the car pano, the whole layout changes, i mean, the map and scene view stay in the same position (or not), but the whole other objects can be changed (masks, background images, etc)

Thanks for everything,
Daniel Dietrich

Message posted by creation on August-06-2008 at 4:19am
View creation's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by creation Search   Quote creation Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
creation
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
July-31-2008
2 Posts
Hi Daniel,

I try to find out with which software they made it but they explain everything about how they make it but not with which software!

Sorry

Yves

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register