Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypanosupport on July-28-2008 at 6:45am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated today, and the latest builder is 4.00.080728, which can be downloaded here:

http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html

Fixed bugs:

[-]The image display error after applying the action "Action>Misc>popup images".
[-]An error appears after loading window finishes loading.
[-]Problem about upper/lower case: TWLinkAS3.swf
[-]Partial content in Preferences dialog box is not entirely shown.

Improved/Changed features:

[*]The loading bar sample of as2 has been provided under the installation directory "resource": loading_as2.fla, loading_as2.swf.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by Thatone1785 on July-28-2008 at 9:02pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I like the added features that will be available with this new release! I have one request though. Can you make it possible to have an XML configuration file that is not encrypted and can be edited without tourweaver? I have a custom content management system that I use to host many real estate tours and my clients have asked for the ability to change scene names and add descriptions to the scenes on their own after the tour is on the internet. If this information was contained in and editable XML file I am sure I could make a tool in my CMS to allows such edits.

In TW1.3 this was possible by editing the text file in the zip file...

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by jordi on July-29-2008 at 2:13pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi thattone, I also would like a lot the possibility of not encrypting the configuration file, and so we would be able to change everything from outside...

But as we could do, everybody could, and so the TW builder, could be avoided to generate the tours, and this is something that EP don't like, because it would be like being able legaly to use it without purchasing it....

For that reason, I ask EP team, to think about a new way to make this possible at the same time you protect the builder...

For the moment, I think it would be great for everybody, to allow to have a external and modifiable rich text file, and at least we could offer a CMS for the scene text,

Many times happen to me that the text is the last piece to built the virtual tour, many times due to the clients, so I think this is a half solution for the new TW...

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Thatone1785 on July-29-2008 at 3:58pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I agree with you jordi - I thought about that as well that someone could build tours without TW if this were possible... If maybe just some of the info like you said were available in an XML file though, it would be great... Scene names and scene descriptions would be great.

Message posted by carolyn on July-30-2008 at 10:12pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

To Thatone1785: "If maybe just some of the info like you said were available in an XML file though"

Answer: I have submitted your suggestion to Easypano customer service, and it may take some time to accomplish this since it's not an easy work. But anyway, we'll try our best to work out a solution.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by rs360vt on July-31-2008 at 3:53am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Dear EP and all fellow TW4 testers.

I am creating my own Loading bar, which as an animated gif works well. Converted using Adobe ImageReady into .swf and still works well.

It is basically a time line with progress shown every 0.5 seconds.

When added to TW4 on the loading screen it is running supercharged, at something like 20 times the speed. Even when changing the frame settings to 5 seconds, it still runs each frame far too quickly, and certainly not at the frame settings. What am I doing wrong? Is there some incompatibility between my .swf file and the flash player in TW4?

Any Ideas?

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by Redwoodguy on August-02-2008 at 7:16pm
View Redwoodguy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Redwoodguy Search   Quote Redwoodguy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Redwoodguy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-28-2006
30 Posts
I've just downloaded 4.0 and its update. The first time I attempted to view Liijing Gardens, everytime I jumped from one scene to another, the loading window would not close. And finally, my XP system crashed, giving me the error message:
AppName: preview.exe      AppVer: 1.0.0.1      ModName: flash9f.ocx
ModVer: 9.0.124.0      Offset: 000c633b

And it wanted to send it to Microsoft. I choose "don't send" as I am assuming that this is a bug you need to add to your "fix it" list.
Erin

Message posted by 360texas on August-21-2008 at 10:59am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
 Cross Post

Chen4490  in MS Live Messenger contacted me with TW4 install issue.

Tourweaver 4.00 080821

I get the message "Unknown error:Language loading failed"  The language file have error English.dll 

twwinpro.exe 080821 error

when I run tw4 program I got the error

Anyone else getting this runtime error ?

They are using a DELL PC XP SP3

They have UN installed and Re installed  getting same Err

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by willie on August-21-2008 at 11:50am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Dave,

I suspect when you uninstalled TW4, there are some residual files left behind which would effect reinstallation. If you go to C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\Language, you will likely still have the .ini file in there. I guess that is your problem. I think it would be best to completely delete the TW4 directory and do a fresh install.

Good luck

Willie

Message posted by 360texas on August-21-2008 at 1:30pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Thanks,  I did forward that information to the fellow.

Appreciate your help

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register