Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: First tour using TW Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ddietrich on July-31-2008 at 4:23pm
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi people,

Here is the first tour ive created with tourweaver.
Could you please see if everything is working ok?
http://www.xyz360.com.br/_flashvr/demo_xyz360.html

Here, the still images after "mundinho", doesnt appear.

Thanks for all,

Daniel Dietrich

Message posted by ddietrich on July-31-2008 at 4:29pm
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts
PS: Some images will be updated yet! :)
maybe the sound also! :)

Message posted by nerjaace on July-31-2008 at 6:18pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Daniel, very nice. Good attention to detail. What equipment are you using?

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-31-2008 at 6:30pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Nice job Daniel. I like the layout, maps and over all look. The only thing I would add is a button to return to auto play. You may have one but unlike you I am handicapped, I only speak one language and not very well at that. The music I did not care for as it does not seem to flow with the tour. Just my opinion. That has always been a challenge for me to pick music that goes with the tour. Great job.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by ddietrich on August-01-2008 at 5:54am
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi Nerjaace, realtor jerry and other people :)

Thanks for watching it!
Im using Canon 450D and the original 18-55 IS lens with Nodal Ninja 3 pano head.
Did you see the tour completly?
I couldnt see the still images after the first one called "mundinho".
There are more 3 still images that dont work, just offline here.

I gone to a friends house yesterday and on his computer, it also didnt work.

About realtor comments:
Thanks for them! Ill think about the tour auto play button.
About the music.. Im not happy with it, although some people like it, due to the girl image that gives a more funny/happy theme.
Im also a musician and used to work composing soundtracks, but i didnt have time to produce a special one at the moment. Im really in a hurry with this project.

About the still images. Did they work for you?
Could someone please tell me whats wrong?

Thanks,

Daniel Dietrich

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-01-2008 at 8:11am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
No they did not work for me. I'm sure you have access to free music but here is a link for some free stuff. http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/free-music.html 

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2008 at 9:03am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Possible issue:

Be sure when naming files that you no not use caps or special characters. Only English a-z A_Z and 0-9 and no parenthesis ( ). You should not use spaces between words also.

Picture (1).JPG = BAD

picture_001.jpg = GOOD 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by ddietrich on August-01-2008 at 9:06am
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi realtor Jerry,

Im not used to free music, cause Im used to produce them
I think i fixed it.
I saved the project file into another directory, in order to have all files in the same place (TW copy the images linked, right?).

Then, i exported to a new folder and voila, its done.
Now im working on the music, finishing the layout and inputing some new images.

Thanks for everything!!

Message posted by CosmicRay on August-04-2008 at 7:16am
View CosmicRay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CosmicRay Search   Visit CosmicRay's Homepage www   Quote CosmicRay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CosmicRay
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-17-2008
28 Posts
Just had a look Daniel,
you've got some real design flair. I especially liked the shaped image viewer, how did you do that one? The music I could take or leave, but you did have a mute option, so that was fine. As a showcase for the work you are doing it works well except for the fact that it starts off as a real estate VT but then there are all the artsy options : the C3 the photos which BTW are beautiful, wish I could get quality results like those.
My one question is, "What is the purpose of this tour? Is it to show off your VT skills, your designer's creativity or to showcase your photos?" At the moment to my perceptions it seems to be a mixture of things. As a visual feast it's very good - I might be asking you for a few tips myself as it has taken me weeks to even get a basic tour put together. Have a look at my first effort www.stanwix.info  and constructive candid comment would be welcome.
Cheers,
ray

-------------
CosmicRay
The NorthernView
Want Atmospheric Headers for your web page the easy way?

http://www.cosmicrayimages.thenorthernview.biz

Message posted by nerjaace on August-04-2008 at 9:11am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Ray, I have had a quick view of your tour. One thing that stands out is that your webpage needs aligning. Viewers generally do not like scroll bars to move around the content. I have 19" screens and your pages are not displaying in full view which is a shame.

I find it easier to set up one frame or Div elements and test it so that I know that I am within the screen at all times. Then I can build on this and keep all the content within those parameters.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register