Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Aug 21st Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on August-27-2008 at 6:15pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth and Martin, the expand and collapse work perfect.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by takme360 on August-27-2008 at 8:21pm
View takme360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by takme360 Search   Quote takme360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
takme360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-19-2008
26 Posts
I tried to register 4.00 uing my 3.00 key but it wouldn't work. What's up? I transfered the license before i did it too and 3.00 worked on my other computer but 4.00 didn't.

Message posted by mskp on August-27-2008 at 8:34pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!
Did you pay for it?? Sorry, stupid question maybe.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by smooth on August-28-2008 at 1:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on August-27-2008

Hi!! Finally I could change the name, but now I do not know why this should be usefull, because clicking on the thumbnails image or any box to view a scene, will link to the unedited scene. For example, the client watch the edited tour in autoplay and wants to see scene "x" again, now he clicks on the thumbnails (or combobox) and expected to see the very same scene again. Surprise the scene is different, starts in another angle and probably shows something we want him not to see.

I first understood that: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited." would mean that from now on the scene in the slideshow and the one linked to the thumbnails would be the same.

Regards, Martin

Martin,

I understand what you are saying but why not just link the "custom" thumbnails to a movie track? I haven't spent a lot of time testing this but from what little I have it seems to be a work around to this issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mskp on August-28-2008 at 7:41am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Smooth!

As far as I understand the custom setting under thumbnail refers only to the small image shown in the thumbnail window itself. There you can edit the view you want to be displayed in the box or even import or load any other image represantative of the scene. (a text for example )
As you mentioned as a workaround a chance is to link the thumbnail to a movie (with the edited scene), but imagine a tour with 10 scenes (quiet possible) you have to edit 10 different movies (one for each scene) emulating the edition for each scene you have done in the original one,  the one that conforms the hole tour. It would be nice if when choosing the scenes to be displayed in the  thumbnails or combobox (etc.) we also could choose from where that scene should be loaded, from the edited one or from the "crude" rough scene.
I would be satisfied with the possiblity to link the scenes from the edited one.

I asked myself in previous posts what should this be usefull for, if this feature does not work: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited."

I hope I could explain myself.
Regards, Martin

Message posted by easypano on August-29-2008 at 6:21am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi, Martin!

1. Here are useful tips for you to use SlideShow:
Tip 1:
Firstly, edit the slideshow (don't leave Movie panel during editing).
Secondly, after finishing editing, copy the slideshow and use the copy as default movie to play the tour.

Tip 2:
Firstly change the name of SlideShow to a different name in the properties panel to avoid the issue you have mentioned.
Secondly edit the new movie as you like and there's no need to worry about the ineffectiveness issue.

2. As to the thumbnail linking to scene issue, when you click on a image in thumbnail, a scene will appear and runs separately, not in accordance with movie, so the angle is different from that set in movie. Smooth's suggestion is very valuable.

Any more questions, please contact Easypano Customer Service for more info. Thanks.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register